PDA

View Full Version : Bmw..........

RS4Ever
April 3rd, 2005, 23:24
yeah...

BMW (not)

hehe:)

Link (http://www.avisioninmotion.com/pseudobmw.html)

"A BMW Without the Cost - If you think that I am a unique person, then I must be driving one unique car! This is my former car, a transformation of a 1992 Mercury Topaz into an M-series BMW 330Ci. Though it has the engine of a lawn mower, the BMW emblems on the grille, wheels, and trunk make other drivers smile or scratch their heads.

I have often received approval and thumbs-up from passing BMW drivers! Because my dad has made fun about how low-class the Mercury Topaz was, I decided to transform this car into my own special version of a BMW (Bright White Mercury).

:doh: :rolleyes:

he should have called it Bright Mercury in White

RS4Ever
April 3rd, 2005, 23:30
ok forget about the one above...

whats wrong in this pic (besides the guy in ti that seems to be ok with it )....

:doh:

Rrrrr...
April 4th, 2005, 01:00
ITS A HONDA!!!!!!!!!!!

HONDA ACCORD!!!!!

AAHHHH!!!!

:bye2: what an idiot!!! :bye2:

gjg
April 4th, 2005, 03:26
here is the truth:

:harass: :applause:

sturs6
April 12th, 2005, 19:09
A pattern here... they are both Disable from New Jersey

5000S old skool
April 15th, 2005, 19:49
OMG...

what a jackass.. :dance:... cant wait till a hardcore M-owner finds him in a parking lot somewhere..

A few months back... I saw a Subaru Forester with our beloved 4-rings on the front grille instead of the subaru emblem.... I just looked at thr driver inside and nodded in disapointement.. he saw me but didnt have anything to say... :doh: :noshake: :nono:

bludnik
May 19th, 2005, 01:07
Originally posted by 5000S old skool
I saw a Subaru Forester with our beloved 4-rings on the front grille instead of the subaru emblem.... I just looked at thr driver inside and nodded in disapointement.. he saw me but didnt have anything to say... :doh: :noshake: :nono:

NODDED in disappointment? doesnt nodding mean "yes" or "i agree" ? :confused:

5000S old skool
May 22nd, 2005, 00:11
Originally posted by bludnik
NODDED in disappointment? doesnt nodding mean "yes" or "i agree" ? :confused:

well nodding from side to side?? shaking i guess id the correct term... pardon the english.

WilleW
June 3rd, 2005, 12:58
http://www.avisioninmotion.com/wmb/thumb_full_front.gif
"My friend Jordan writes, "Paul, I just love your transformation of that car! It's definitely one-of-a-kind, just like you!""
"One-of-a-kind" is that in a good way or in a bad way:confused: :D

How old are they? Why? What's the point? I always de-badge my cars to make them look clean, buying a badge from another manufacturer that's just ridiculous.

Cheers...
Wille