PDA

View Full Version : While your kids might want to see"disney on ice"you might want to see"RS4 on ICE"

RS4Ever
March 30th, 2005, 09:18
The New Audi RS4 vs. German Speed Skater Claudia Pechstein

"During a recent filming of “Einfach Millionär” on German TV channel ARD in Berlin, German speed skater Claudia Pechstein was pitted in a three round 1200m race against Audi’s new RS 4 fitted with razor-sharp 5mm spikes and piloted by Audi Works DTM driver Frank Stippler.

Following DTM testing at Mugello, Stippler traveled to Berlin where he was paired with the Audi RS 4, available this fall at Audi dealers in Germany. At the Berlin ice-skating rink, the Audi driver squared off against Claudia Pechstein on the ice. In an exciting duel, Stippler drifted by the curves and steered the powerful Audi around the course.

With the improved quattro system and sensational handling succeeded in beating the champion skater with a 1.5 second lead.

Stippler suggested the new RS 4 was breathtaking on the ice.

Following the race, Stippler returned home to re-pack suitcases and left to join Team Joest at the ITR test in Spa Francorchamps.
"

Link to pics (http://www.fourtitude.com/gallery/gallery2.php?mode=album&album=/Audi/A4-S4-RS4%20(B5,%20B6%20and%20B7)/RS4%20(B7)/Einfach%20Millionar%20Ice%20Race#)

link to article (http://www.fourtitude.com/news/publish/Audi_News/article_1169.shtml)

RS4Ever
March 30th, 2005, 09:19
results.... :race:

pretty impressive.. why do you guys complain about your beasts being heavy :hihi:

freerider
March 30th, 2005, 12:23
Heard about this a while ago. I searched for a vid, but didn't find one. Does anyone have this?

Greetz Johan

Benman
March 30th, 2005, 16:02
That is a really cool "comparison test". Where does fourtitude seem to get all their info? They must have zero life (well, I guess the Audi lifestyle might qualify:D ).

Ben:addict:

RS4Ever
March 30th, 2005, 19:49
Originally posted by Benman
That is a really cool "comparison test". Where does fourtitude seem to get all their info? They must have zero life (well, I guess the Audi lifestyle might qualify:D ).

Ben:addict:

it think that some of their stuff comes from the "SpeedArena" site

Originally posted by freerider
Heard about this a while ago. I searched for a vid, but didn't find one. Does anyone have this?

Greetz Johan

yeah, i would like the vid as well

could anyone that knows german maybe find it on the ADR website (if there is one)?

sturs6
March 30th, 2005, 19:58
Yeah he may be fast but she is hotter and built better. In my humble opinion of course.
yeah, i would like the video as well.

freerider
March 31st, 2005, 01:57
Already searched the site and didn't find anything. Asked on a couple of other forums, but they didn't have it either.

Greetz Johan

kujo
March 31st, 2005, 19:49
I'd love to see some video of that too.

Damn, she's ripped !!! :love:

but that car.... :rs4kiss:

kj