PDA

View Full Version : Finally made up my mind :)

gnomik007
March 21st, 2005, 14:40
I have finally made up my mind on what to take instead of my beast.I am ordering new Range Sport full options in either Rimini Red or Vesuvius(remember Stormer) with black interior.Its not as fast as RS of course but its big,very comfy and makes u feel like king on the road.I hope that Jag engine delivers what they promise.I saw couple of vids where the car was tested on track and for its size and weight I thought it behaved very well.

For road fun I have 225hp TT which I am planning to tune up to around 400hp.That should make it pocket rocket.

And of course my plan for future include either RS6,RS5 or if lucky LeMan :):):)And if QS7 ever makes it,bye bye range.

Anyway,the point is that I am no longer owner of the beast,but will with joy participate in this forum.I have to say well done to Erik and thanx.I tried quite a few forums but like this one the most.

:applause:

SpinEcho
March 21st, 2005, 15:46
When you get it, let us know what you think of the Range Rover!

Hope you don't miss the Beast too much...

Bingocaller
March 21st, 2005, 16:30
Great choice - that Range Stormer colour compo is really nice :0:

Keep us posted :race:

Erik
March 21st, 2005, 16:34
Have fun with the Rover.

About tuning the TT to 400 hp. I've driven one, a ~370 hp TT 1.8T.
About as fast as the S4 V8 that I used to chase him afterwards.
But the turbo push was really nothing I can recommend. Nothing, then everything around 5.500-6.500 rpm, and your in for a quick gear change.
I would not recommend it! Perhaps a little better if you bore it to 2.0 litre. A guy I know has the one for sale at DBR. http://www.dahlbackracing.se