PDA

View Full Version : For BMW owners

Erik
March 21st, 2005, 08:14
http://www.expat-village.com/artman/uploads/bmw.jpg

D-Unit
April 23rd, 2005, 04:30
Oh man that's a good one.

I'll print it and stick it in the windshield of my neighboor right away. Actually, he happens to be a little bit too much happy with his wonderful 330i... (read some irony here)

Aronis
April 27th, 2005, 18:25
Now come on, you can get that ad with any car name listed!

Mike

Klint
April 28th, 2005, 11:25
Hilarious!

Very true too... :hahahehe:

Paranoia
May 3rd, 2005, 11:39
Most often rich people with big cars newer use there indicators wheter it is BMW, Audi, Mercedes, Hummer (a bit scary) etc.
Funny disclaimer though...

bludnik
May 19th, 2005, 00:34
they had a large car-survey here in norway and it showed that BMW drivers were the ones that had driven the fastest, broke the speed limit the most and used their indicators the least... :D :D :D

Klint
May 23rd, 2005, 17:10
Originally posted by bludnik
they had a large car-survey here in norway and it showed that BMW drivers were the ones that had driven the fastest, broke the speed limit the most and used their indicators the least... :D :D :D

Compliments all round. :p

Aronis
May 23rd, 2005, 17:16
Originally posted by bludnik

Hey, follow that claim up with the following.

1. The Source.
2. The total numbers of cars on the road.
3. Breakdown of makes and models
4. Put it into percentages.

If BMWs are very common cars in Norway, then perhaps that makes sense. If BMW are a minority car brand, than I doubt that servey holds any water.

Mike

bludnik
May 24th, 2005, 12:44
Originally posted by Aronis
Hey, follow that claim up with the following.

1. The Source.
2. The total numbers of cars on the road.
3. Breakdown of makes and models
4. Put it into percentages.

If BMWs are very common cars in Norway, then perhaps that makes sense. If BMW are a minority car brand, than I doubt that servey holds any water.

Mike

BMW is a common car yes... one of the most common actually... more than honda, nissan and such...

Aronis
May 24th, 2005, 13:10
Then your claim that BMW drivers are less likely to use directional indicators and other signals is a bit flawed.

If 75% of cars there are BMWs then I guess that MOST traffic problems would be due to BMW drivers!

I am always interested in hearing the pure bullshit about BMW drivers. I drove BMWs from 1994 through 2000, and I ALWAYS use my signal. I do drive quite aggressively, but I have never been in an accident! And that is with a LOT of mileage, not just a short commute, and in all sorts of driving conditions, snow, city, highway, etc.

The typical jealous, BMW-driver-Wannabees like to propagate stories about BMW drivers for some personal reasons, I am not sure why! The funny thing is some of those clowns could easily buy a BMW instead of their fully loaded Honda Accord, or Chevy Silverado, it's just they don't even bother looking at the prices of the cars! Sure that would be a three series BMW, but they are great cars.

Now for some reason Audi drivers don't appear to be getting as much bad press, but I am quite sure just as many Audi drivers, in fact as a percentage of cars driven, Chevy, Ford, Honda, Etc, drivers fail to use their directional signals frequently, it's not just BMW drivers.

When I see posts denegrating other drivers BECAUSE OF THE BRAND OF CAR they drive on this website, I am saddened and somewhat disgusted!

puke:

Mike

Erik
May 24th, 2005, 13:44
Aronis, remember this is offtopic.

Can't take everything serious. :p

Aronis
May 24th, 2005, 14:08
I know it's off topic...D'ooh

I read here people whining about what
"mean" things are written on other forums about RS6 drivers, etc.....

You can't have it both ways!

Mike

:MTM:

Erik
May 24th, 2005, 14:21
Yes, I don't really get that with "rich" people not using indicators.

At what time does people stop using the indicators?

At 50.000 USD per year? Or 100.000 USD? :vhmmm:

It's not up to the brand of the car, it's the person behind the wheel. I have never seen a car that turns the indicators of automatically.

Aronis
May 24th, 2005, 14:40
Now I am getting confused!

Who are The RICH?

Rich by definition is someone who can look up at the clock, right now, and say "I am retiring" and not have a changei n lifestyle! They have LOTS of Money!

Most people driving their own car, are NOT RICH! But rather WORKING AFFLUENT. There is a big difference.

These folks can only afford their BMWs as long as they are working! Or have really reached retirment age with good assets.

The True RICH have DRIVERS!

Don't dis the WORKING AFFLUENT, because at least in the USA, those are the folks who generate 90% of the US Tax revenue through their blood and sweat.

There are PLENTY OF POOR PEOPLE who don't use their directional signal!

Keep the Class Warfare out of it!

Mike

:incar: that stick is the turn signal stick LOL

Erik
May 24th, 2005, 15:16
Originally posted by Aronis

:incar: that stick is the turn signal stick LOL

:stick: This is mine :D

Aronis
May 24th, 2005, 15:30
Originally posted by Erik
:stick: This is mine :D

OUTSTANDING..

I did not see that one on the list!

:doh:

:applause:

kolfiber
June 5th, 2005, 09:47
very funny...:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: