PDA

View Full Version : angel eyes

gnomik007
March 16th, 2005, 14:24
Everyone knows beemers angel eyes and how good they look,but I never saw them on Audis.After little search found some for TT but not for A6.Is there such product for the beast,because if there is I think its a must.

nene
March 16th, 2005, 23:00
The angel eyes are a cool feature.
I have never seen anyone make this for the Audi cars in mass production. I've seen a few folks that have redone their housings, and put something close to what looks like angel eyes, but only for a B5 S4 once.

Good luck.

audirs6sport
March 20th, 2005, 09:54
Originally posted by gnomik007
Everyone knows beemers angel eyes and how good they look,but I never saw them on Audis.After little search found some for TT but not for A6.Is there such product for the beast,because if there is I think its a must.

I don't think that would be something you would really want to do. Angel eyes is like a trademark of BMW, and by putting angel eyes on an Audi, that's like trying to become a BMW.

gnomik007
March 20th, 2005, 12:46
Originally posted by audirs6sport
I don't think that would be something you would really want to do. Angel eyes is like a trademark of BMW, and by putting angel eyes on an Audi, that's like trying to become a BMW.

I cant agree with u,yes its a feature is mostly used on beemrs,but it looks good on any car and doesn't mean one is tying to make BMW out of Audi in our case.

audirs6sport
March 20th, 2005, 20:03
Originally posted by gnomik007
I cant agree with u,yes its a feature is mostly used on beemrs,but it looks good on any car and doesn't mean one is tying to make BMW out of Audi in our case.

If you would like to see how it might appear on your car search on audiworld.com. I remember someone posted their a6 picture with the angel eye mod installed.