PDA

View Full Version : Nice Skill!!!

AriciU
March 3rd, 2005, 20:51
It's prolly old but this guy really has some skill. A faster car (not this crap V6) and he would've prolly outrun the cops.

http://thelastminute.typepad.com/blog/2004/07/mustang_car_cha.html

J0X
March 3rd, 2005, 21:03
That's a lot of dangerous bumping and sliding on a busy road full of innocent people for a stupid Ford. Why not just pop the tires, they have guns – use them.

gjg
March 4th, 2005, 14:49
well, there are lawyers there as well waiting to make a buck for improper use of gun and so on ......

Payne
March 6th, 2005, 14:19
I'm not gonna blame you that I'm calm driver and that I'm always following speed limits but this is kind of too much..I mean, why is someone so ruthless?..I don't care if that guy kills himself but imagine if that stupid guy'd crash into your family member's car..Wouldn't that be different?...What'd you do to someone who at least injured your wife, just because he is an idiot?

I don't drive slow or something but if I'm trying to do spins, drifts or something like that I'm not doing it on damn highway..

AriciU
March 6th, 2005, 16:49
Umm, i was just pointing out that the guy had skill controlling the car the way he did after the cops tried the fishtale manouver on him...

Payne
March 6th, 2005, 21:33
Originally posted by AriciU
Umm, i was just pointing out that the guy had skill controlling the car the way he did after the cops tried the fishtale manouver on him...

Sorry it went wrong..surely that guy has really good skills I just talked about that kind of people who're making raceways out of highways{not talking just about speeding-that's something different} and endangering innocent people..

Peace..