PDA

View Full Version : year report 2004 audi

freerider
March 3rd, 2005, 20:29
Didn't know where else to post it.

http://www.audi.com/etc/medialib/cms4imp/audi/company/financial_information/2005.Par.0001.File.pdf

Greetz Johan

RS4Ever
March 5th, 2005, 06:57
this is awesome!

thanks.

after i downloaded it ... i took a look at it.. took me a while.. but indeed very descriptive. what a financial report:bigeyes:

Nordschleife
March 5th, 2005, 07:18
Its not much of a financial report, as these documents go. Transparancy is a concept that is a bit slow catching on in Germany!
There is a great deal of smoke and mirrors with respect to intra group transfer pricing. The two main subsidiaries are in deep horse pucky and the grim reaper has hacked his way through the senior management, not that you would know from reading this pabulum.
Have you noticed how many women there are on the Supervisory and Management boards?
In the Twenty First century, close-up photographs of unshaven Italian male models does not cut it when it comes to Financial reports.

bilbozilla
March 5th, 2005, 15:28
Welcome back, Nordschleife. I've missed your wit and dead-on accuracy.

RS4Ever
March 6th, 2005, 07:42
Originally posted by bilbozilla
Welcome back, Nordschleife. I've missed your wit and dead-on accuracy.

:alig: word.
its been a while.

has always been fun and interesting reading your knowledgeful posts. i know that from your posts and as well as from other knowledgeful members on this forum, that i find myself learning a lot.
welcome back. :)