PDA

View Full Version : Finally i can play on the RING!

AriciU
February 25th, 2005, 07:08
The game is called GTR. It's the official FIA GT game with great physics (simulation not arcade crap). Just found out tonight that someone made the Nordschleife for that game. Always wanted to play on that and know i finally did :) Got a wooping 9:40 with the 550 Maranello :P You can find the full game (german version) on Torrents or DC++. You will need to patch it to the 1.2 version. You can find the patch on www.bhmotorsports.com (GTR section) and just search the forums there for "nordschleife" and you'll find a topic called 24hr Nurburgring witch contains a link to the map.

You should definately get this game!

steve
February 25th, 2005, 15:56
I think I'll just wait a week or 2 for GT4... Nurburg in perfection :)

Benman
February 25th, 2005, 16:33
Originally posted by steve
Wise decision, and the Nordschleife is GRAND on that game. As soon as I save some $$$ I'll be taking the Beast for it's virtual "Northern Loop" drive.:D

Ben:addict:

AriciU
February 25th, 2005, 17:27
Hope it gets out soon as the wait is killing me. I'm gonna get a PS2 just for it (did the same with GT3 :P) I'll be glued to the TV i think :)

jonas_dg
February 25th, 2005, 18:55
Originally posted by steve

Hey, as a fellow LFS driver *cough*, I highly recommend GTR, it's actually very, very good. It's out March 11th I think (the english retail that is)

sturs6
February 25th, 2005, 22:45
Originally posted by Benman
Wise decision, and the Nordschleife is GRAND on that game. As soon as I save some $$$ I'll be taking the Beast for it's virtual "Northern Loop" drive.:D

I bought the game on Tuesday night. I took the dream beast... RS6 Avant on a run of the Ring and boy did it smoke me. That is one hard game to get used to. I need more responsive steering!!!

Benman
February 28th, 2005, 15:23
Originally posted by sturs6
I bought the game on Tuesday night. I took the dream beast... RS6 Avant on a run of the Ring and boy did it smoke me. That is one hard game to get used to. I need more responsive steering!!!
Did you get the GT4 steering wheel (by Logitech) as well? It has a much improved feel and response compared to the GT3 wheel.