PDA

View Full Version : For Sale

notforyou
February 23rd, 2005, 01:19
selling my RS6...:eek: ............original owner, 20k miles.....enhanced exhaust, warm weather pkg., ebony pearl w white interior....email bstuart7@msn.com if interested.....

(tried to insert pic but need help)

JAXRS6
February 28th, 2005, 02:41
What are you asking? Just curious.

FYI there's a way to advertise at AudiWorld.com, starting for free, and I've sold two Audis from that site; see their "Marketplace" classifieds. I just checked & of the 67 ads now running there, none is for an RS6. Not sure if price is required for a listing.

notforyou
February 28th, 2005, 02:45
I actually do have it posted there........asking 68k....

JAXRS6
February 28th, 2005, 04:06
I see it now. Still the only RS6 there, tho. :rs6kiss:

I wish you luck & hope you find a buyer there, here, wherever. I noticed when researching AutoTrader.com a few months ago that RS6 seemed rare in the LA market, with high asking prices there and only two available (compared to a dozen E55s). In SoCal the rarity factor may enhance value more than elsewhere; I think there's even a post here somewhere that complains about too many E55s on the road there. But I know nothing about the NorCal market.

Care to share why you're selling?

Aronis
February 28th, 2005, 13:59
Ok, I'll Take it for Spare Parts...here are the k's

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

SpinEcho
February 28th, 2005, 16:55
:applause:

bruce
March 1st, 2005, 01:46
He's on strike....dammit....:argue: