February 15th, 2005, 16:05
Let's put the old man issue to rest....

Poll your age group

Mike

Erik
February 15th, 2005, 16:43
This will be interesting.

I, as Admin, can see who votes.
You can remove one from the "16 to 20" already.
He's not an owner.

itisme
February 15th, 2005, 18:02
ops.. I´m sry, better read befoe clicking :D

for me an old man starts at the age of 36, but this wasn't the question :D.. I´m sry just count one person less by 36 to 40 :D thanks :)

nene
February 15th, 2005, 18:15
Good poll.

Aronis
February 15th, 2005, 18:22
I'll be skipping up one level end of March LOL.... then I'll be reeeaaaalllllyyy old..

Mike:addict:

RobertV
February 15th, 2005, 20:00
Maybe you want to add that to the subject of the poll, for us folks who do not know how to read:)

gjg
February 15th, 2005, 20:09
I'll be skipping up one level end of March LOL.... then I'll be reeeaaaalllllyyy old..

oh, my heart is bleeding for you, Mike ...... :harass: .. after all I will reach that point only in December ......

George :applause:

SycoakaMowgli
February 15th, 2005, 20:44
Oops, didn't read the full sentence neither, sorry, I don't have an RS6 :rolleyes:

5000S old skool
February 15th, 2005, 21:12
what are you talking about!? I HAVE AN RS6!!............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............................ ok.... i dont have an RS6... take it off...

audirs6sport
February 16th, 2005, 00:12
Would this be for our current age? Or more like when we got our rs6?

sturs6
February 16th, 2005, 02:07
Can an ex owner post his age.

If I can not poll it I will type it. 31:hihi:

SpinEcho
February 16th, 2005, 03:05
Best thread award. :hihi:

Remember, you're an old fart if you're over 28 or if you like your car OEM...

JAXRS6
February 16th, 2005, 03:19
Of the 33 votes shown after I voted, I am the ... how you say ... damn, I can't get it out ... so how about "most mature"?! And OEM to boot. God, I am such an outcast!

But my girlfriend is 32, my 70-ish neighbors next door drive he & she Harleys, I'm still an active sailor, and oh yeah, I drive an RS6. Life is good for this senior!:D

PS -- My apologies if anyone was offended by my earlier gratitude, on another thread, for not being 28 anymore. The comment was directed to someone who, as posted by another member, was acting like "28 going on 18."

Aronis
February 16th, 2005, 15:01
Originally posted by audirs6sport
Would this be for our current age? Or more like when we got our rs6?

The car is 2 years old, your current age is close enough!

MIke

Benman
February 16th, 2005, 15:12
I can't believe how young most of us are! To me, you're not even close to being "old" until you're in your late 50's. In fact, I'm looking FORWARD to the 35-45 range!:0:

Ben:addict: (Just hit 29:D )

Aronis
February 16th, 2005, 15:14
Originally posted by SpinEcho
Best thread award. :hihi:

Remember, you're an old fart if you're over 28 or if you like your car OEM...

ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGG,

My Heart Can't Take More Of This....

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggg

LOLOLOL

:applause:

7:53 RS6
February 16th, 2005, 15:34
Im 34 and mayby thats old, but I sure dont feel old. Thats the big secret in life that you will never feel old but the numbers may tell diffrent. When Im 60 i hope i dont feel old, maybe look old but thats another ball game.
But when I was 10 years old I thought 28-40 years seams to be very old:eye: :D

eph94
February 17th, 2005, 15:50
Originally posted by 8:29 RS6
But when I was 10 years old I thought 28-40 years seams to be very old:eye: :D

Ever think you might have been right when you were 10 years old?

Im 34 and mayby thats old, but I sure dont feel old. Thats the big secret in life that you will never feel old but the numbers may tell diffrent.

:harass: This is called "denial." Dude, face it, you're OLD. Ask any teenager and they'll tell you straight up.

Just think about how much longer it takes us to heal from injuries compared to when we were 18.

bilbozilla
February 17th, 2005, 16:26
I'll live to be 64. However, I've been buying midlife crisis cars since my mid 20s. I can't really be at midlife, can I :nono:

I've figured out the secret - buy sports cars every year as a midlife crisis event, and you'll always be half-way to your deathbed.

I am a genius

eph94
February 17th, 2005, 21:34
Originally posted by bilbozilla
I've figured out the secret - buy sports cars every year as a midlife crisis event, and you'll always be half-way to your deathbed.

I'd be half-way to debtors prison instead. Wait, do those not exist anymore? Wow, I'm dating myself here!

:D

7:53 RS6
February 17th, 2005, 21:40
Originally posted by JJV-MA
Ever think you might have been right when you were 10 years old?

:harass: This is called "denial." Dude, face it, you're OLD. Ask any teenager and they'll tell you straight up.

Just think about how much longer it takes us to heal from injuries compared to when we were 18.

Teenager, what do they know :D Or maybe you are right, it could be denail. Why did you bring that up:( Man im old better face it :D :cheers:

JP4
February 18th, 2005, 00:53
I think there can be a significant difference between RS6 "drivers" and RS6 "owner/drivers". I'm finding it VERY hard to believe that there are ANY RS6 "owner/drivers" that can afford/justify an $85k car. Don't you agree.

On the other hand if you truly mean people that have driven an RS6.....I think the numbers would be noticeably different.

:idea:

JAXRS6
February 18th, 2005, 02:09
Originally posted by JJV-MA
Dude, face it, you're OLD.

34 is old? I must be dead! But wait -- wasn't that Paul Newman on the track a season or two ago, racing in his 70s?

Ask any teenager and they'll tell you straight up.

OK, now I get it. Teenagers say 34 is old, so it must be true because they are the ultimate authority!:hahahehe: Heck, many teenagers also think news should be subject to government approval. Theirs is not a group whose opinions will guide perceptions, at least for me.

Truthfully, in some ways it would be nice to be young again. But that's not possible, so I do & enjoy what I can, while I can, and try not to worry too much about what others think.

audirs6sport
February 18th, 2005, 04:37
Originally posted by Aronis
The car is 2 years old, your current age is close enough!

MIke

<--------- Just turned 21 recently and had an incredible 3 consecutive b-day parties :D (Except the fact that I threw up in my car, anyone know of any good solution on how to remove unwanted fragrance from the interior?)

audirs6sport
February 18th, 2005, 04:40
Originally posted by JP4
I think there can be a significant difference between RS6 "drivers" and RS6 "owner/drivers". I'm finding it VERY hard to believe that there are ANY RS6 "owner/drivers" that can afford/justify an $85k car. Don't you agree.

On the other hand if you truly mean people that have driven an RS6.....I think the numbers would be noticeably different.

:idea:

100% agree with you, except the fact that I "wish" this car only costed me 85k, that would have been a sweet deal back then...

JAXRS6
February 18th, 2005, 06:22
http://cbs.sportsline.com/autoracing/story/8163768

Aronis
February 18th, 2005, 17:02
It's intended to poll the age of those drivers of RS6's to whom the CAR IS REGISTERED. Not those who have borrowed, test driven or stolen the RS6!

LOL

iconcls
February 18th, 2005, 17:33
or stolen the RS6!

Why didn't you state that in the beginning!

Erik, please rescind my vote.

JP4
February 18th, 2005, 18:00
It's intended to poll the age of those drivers of RS6's to whom the CAR IS REGISTERED. Not those who have borrowed, test driven or stolen the RS6!

LOL

THAT'S what I'm talking about! Thanks Doc! :thumb:

Bauer
February 18th, 2005, 18:42
APB out for Icon, once again.:doh:

iconcls
February 18th, 2005, 21:02
Originally posted by Bauer
APB out for Icon, once again.:doh:

The wankers will never take me alive because I have Madd Drivin' Skilz...not like all you old fockers!

JP4
February 19th, 2005, 03:28
Originally posted by iconcls
The wankers will never take me alive because I have Madd Drivin' Skilz...not like all you old fockers!

Hey now....be careful. Some of us are on our second & third childhoods! :wo: