PDA

View Full Version : Avalon Motorsports unsatisfactory record according to BBB

nene
February 11th, 2005, 20:27
Based on BBB files, this company has an unsatisfactory record with the Bureau due to unresolved complaint(s). (http://www.data.bbb.org/scripts/cgiip.exe/WService=denver/denver/showrpt.html?language=english&zid=JAJqGhIoPm)

I'm surely one of their 'unsatisfied customers' after waiting over 6 months for them to replace a part that arrived broken. Got tired of Zev's lousy excuses, and got my credit card to clean up the mess Avalon made.

Benman
February 11th, 2005, 22:54
Although normally I'd take what the BBB has to say with a grain of sand, I'd have to admit that 3 issues since Sept. 04 is pretty bad.:nono:

Ben:addict:

FredRS6
February 11th, 2005, 23:23
Sorry to hear that.

I was able to get my Euro Light front and rears with no problems. Zev and Randy were very good in getting me the lights in a timely manner.

nene
February 12th, 2005, 00:01
Probably the lights that crook Zev promised to ship me for 6 months. I had been a good customer of his before too. I'm sure he can't wait to screw you like he's done to many others. After being a good customer, do you think that stopped him from screwing me? Boy was I wrong!!!

rzamora
February 12th, 2005, 21:20
Hello nene,
I usually don't post here in this forum but if you want to talk about Avalon Motorsports then I just want to give you all my two cents about Zev and his pathetic excuses. I have an rs6 here in Florida and I, too like yourself, am one of many of Zev's dissatisfied customers in the past and in the current. Zev sold me an expensive and defective multimedia adaptor for my navigation system last January 2004 (please be careful about his pricing as I saw other places in the web who cheaper and better service). It took six months from my credit card payment to actual delivery of the unit from Colorado to Florida and the unit delivered was defective. That was 2004 and now it is 2005, a year later. I sent the defective unit back to Zev about 6 weeks ago and guess what, back to his pathetic excuses once more, on the telephone after multiple emails to him without a response. To make a long story short, some of us who have been given Zev's runaround need to do something about this situation as a group so that other people don't experience that aggravation I have had with him and his company for the last 1 year. He did reply to most emails in 2004 but in 2005, after multiple emails of complaints, he has not replied since. Nene, if you have any suggestions on how to remedy this situation, please contact me. That's my two cents and unfortuantely for Zev and Avalon, everything mentioned here is true.

nene
February 12th, 2005, 22:52
I'm sorry to hear about your troubles RZ. It does seem that the does this sort of thing a log. Ship items that are broken, and charge customers for it.
My one remedy was to contact my credit card to dispute the charges as fradulent. I also opened a ticket with the Denver BBB. Other than take him to small claims court, not sure what else can be done. But if you have any good ideas, I'm up to help when and where possible.

rzamora
February 13th, 2005, 00:09
Hello again nene, thanks for the suggestion. This may sound stupid but I will actually telephone Zev next week and give him one last chance to rectify my problem. I am sure you went through this same ordeal with your transaction with him. Yeah, sounds like I may have to dispute my credit card for the amount he owes me and take him to court if he does not act soon enough. However, I just do not think this is the long-term solution to Zev's tactics. He will keep on doing to other people what he did to us and guess what he will think he can get away with it until somebody stops him.