PDA

View Full Version : Rs6 or Rs4 in the U.S?

vwguy561
February 8th, 2005, 19:12
hi guys...

noob here...i need to ask these questions..most impotantly, are we getting a Rs6 or Rs4 sedan or avant? im not sure what the difference is with the 2 so can somone explain to me in lamens...i know about the Rs4 because of the nogaro blue one ive seen tuned by MTM and fell in love. Now , i know we dont have a Rs4 wagon or sedan in the states but is thier one coming? If not what about the Rs6? Are we getting something that is the performance of a Rs4 wagon? A Avant is what? A wagon? thanks guys for ur patience , but I need to know these things so I can learn. BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, ARE WE GETTING AN AUDI IN THE STATES THAT IS THE SAME PERFORMANCE OF THE AUDI RS4..V6 TWIN TURBO?THANKS GUYS:addict: :rs4addict :rs4kiss: :applause: :wo: :incar:

nene
February 8th, 2005, 19:46
I can't believe you had the time to put all the pix and text together, and can't find correct information on everything.

My take:
1. Avant and wagon are synonymous terms.
2. All cars on your pix are 4-series. Top cars are B5 RS4. Bottom cars are B7 S4. None of them are RS6.
3. Top cars, B5 RS4 was never available in the US. Some folks have imported it however, at very high cost to federalize it.
4. Bottom cars, B7 S4/RS4 is coming to the US. It will be available as sedan and as Avant/wagon.
5. The new RS4 is of higher performance than previous RS4.
6. B5 RS4 had the V6TT engine, which is no longer available.
7. B7 RS4 has V8 NA engine, possible with TT. Do a search on this forum for RS4, and you will get more details.
8. The only RS car available in the US thus far was the RS6. The RS2 in the 90's and the RS4 in the 00's was only available if you imported it yourself, at prohibitive cost.

Enjoy.

vwguy561
February 8th, 2005, 21:51
pic attch

SpinEcho
February 9th, 2005, 01:22
:vhmmm: :noshake:

rks838
February 9th, 2005, 02:00
for gods sake, shut up. just ask the question - no need to describe how horny you are...no need for cool text on pictures that have ALREADY BEEN POSTED BILLIONS OF TIMES.

Look through the forums to find the answers.

audirs6sport
February 9th, 2005, 08:21
LMFAO! This guy is a character!

Erik
February 9th, 2005, 08:43
This is just so funny. :D

I really hope the US gets the RS4 this time. Both the sedan and the wagon, Avant or whatever you like to call it.

:lovl: :rotflmao:

nene
February 9th, 2005, 13:42
This guy is clearly a throll, but we have to cut him/her slack given that it's funny stuff!!!

Okay, here's some more, just to keep this thread going...

1. Pic 1 and 3 is the RS6. It actually looks like the RS6+ given the rims, however those colored rims were available in Europe even for the RS6. Those cars never made it to the US, because they were Avant/wagon and possibly RS6+.

2. Pic 2 seems to me that it's going to be the B7 S4 or possibly RS4, but can't tell.

Make sure to get a blanket, since you posted 2 wagons. You might get lucky, and get very very very very horny, and need to loosen up the load a bit. Good luck and enjoy it.

Benman
February 9th, 2005, 15:31
Originally posted by nene

Make sure to get a blanket, since you posted 2 wagons. You might get lucky, and get very very very very horny, and need to loosen up the load a bit. Good luck and enjoy it.
:D

Would think a RS 4 Avant is a good possibility but not confirmed. As for MK II RS 6, don't know if we'll get the Avant here.

Ben:addict:

vwguy561
February 9th, 2005, 16:33
Originally posted by Erik
This is just so funny. :D

I really hope the US gets the RS4 this time. Both the sedan and the wagon, Avant or whatever you like to call it.

:lovl: :rotflmao:

ERIK IS THAT UR RED RS6 AVANT? CAN U POST HIGH RES PHOTOS OF IT IN THIS THREAD FOR ME? ITS GORGEOUS! ALSO IF ANYONE HAS ANY HIGH RES PHOTOS OF THE RS4, RS4 AVANT, RS6, RS6 AVANT IN HIGH RES THAT THEY PERSONALLY TOOK I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THEM AS WELL AS SOME LINKS TO VIDEOS OF RS6S AND RS4S PLEASE! HUGE FAN AS YOU GENTLEMEN CAN TELL...I BETTER GET BACK TO BED BATH AND BEYOND TO GET SOME COLD BLANKETS CAUSE I AM CHAVING...10X'S A DAY IS TOO MUCH! I NED A DOCTOR! THE AUDI IS TAKING OVER MY LOVE LIFE!

5000S old skool
February 9th, 2005, 23:18
:doh: :doh: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

...and I frequent this forum because it is one of the few where an intelligent conversation can be carried... and now this... (sigh)

rks838
February 9th, 2005, 23:22
I agree - question, are you guys laughing with him or at him??

RS4Ever
February 10th, 2005, 03:02
hehe (at )

:alig: that mo-fo needs to take a chill-pill

sturs6
February 13th, 2005, 22:19
Originally posted by vwguy561
ERIK IS THAT UR RED RS6 AVANT? CAN U POST HIGH RES PHOTOS OF IT IN THIS THREAD FOR ME? ITS GORGEOUS! ALSO IF ANYONE HAS ANY HIGH RES PHOTOS OF THE RS4, RS4 AVANT, RS6, RS6 AVANT IN HIGH RES THAT THEY PERSONALLY TOOK I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THEM AS WELL AS SOME LINKS TO VIDEOS OF RS6S AND RS4S PLEASE! HUGE FAN AS YOU GENTLEMEN CAN TELL...I BETTER GET BACK TO BED BATH AND BEYOND TO GET SOME COLD BLANKETS CAUSE I AM CHAVING...10X'S A DAY IS TOO MUCH! I NED A DOCTOR! THE AUDI IS TAKING OVER MY LOVE LIFE!

Two words...
1st SEARCH

2nd Gallery (www.rs6.com/gallery)