PDA

View Full Version : What To Do If You Ever Get Caught In Your Car In An Avalanche

RS4Ever
January 31st, 2005, 07:11
You Have to read this - Click Me (http://www.fourtitude.com/news/publish/Audi_News/article_1003.shtml)

"Deep within the halls of Ingolstadt, ingenuity is probably a quality of the typical owner that Audi marketers would hope their cars' drivers possess. One Slovak owner it seems proved he had that in spades after getting trapped :rolleyes: within his Audi when it was engulfed by snow :snow: as the result of an avalanche on a road deep within the Slovak Tatra mountains as reported by Ananova.

Richard Kral, setting off on holiday and hauling 60 half-liter bottles of beer amongst other holiday supplies found himself in a bit of a tight spot. Putting his window down, he :vhmmm:figured he’d dig his way to the surface, though soon found he’d fill his car before breaking free of his icy tomb.

Taking a break to think through his predicament, Kral cracked open one of his bottles to have a drink:cheers: . Sipping away at his beer, an ingenious idea struck:doh:him. By consuming :cheers: the brew, he could urinate on the snow, melting it down and leaving him more room to dig his way to freedom.

Ananova quoted Kral as saying, “I was scooping the snow from above me and packing it down below the window, and then I peed on it to melt it. It was hard and now my kidneys and liver hurt. But I’m glad the beer I took on holiday turned out to be useful and I managed to get out of there.”

Mr. Kral was finally :D located by a rescue team – drunk puke: and staggering along a mountain path no less than four days after he and his Audi had been trapped. There is no report on the outcome of the Audi."

:alig: that is one hell of a mo-fo story :idea:

5000S old skool
January 31st, 2005, 22:26
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA THATS A GREAT STORY!!!!

gjg
February 1st, 2005, 22:03
good story although none of the roads in Tatra Mountains, which could be effected by such avalanche, can be driven by a 4x4 let alone by Audi ..... horse buggy at the best ....

:wo: