PDA

View Full Version : Don't Hate me... Please!!!

sturs6
January 29th, 2005, 01:54
http://www.kelseyphelps.com/Tina_Pic.JPG

http://www.kelseyphelps.com/Tina_pic3.JPG

http://www.kelseyphelps.com/IMG_0286_RS6.JPG

http://www.kelseyphelps.com/IMG_0292_RS6.JPG

I hope you like and do not have any mean things to say:cry: :cry:

nene
January 29th, 2005, 03:15
I don't believe there are any haters on this site.
Is that your new beast? Love the wheels!

sturs6
January 29th, 2005, 03:32
Originally posted by nene
I don't believe there are any haters on this site.
Is that your new beast? Love the wheels!
Yes Sir,
That is the Black beast.
Thanks!!!

ricky71370
January 29th, 2005, 03:36
very nice...:thumb: :thumb:

ricky

FredRS6
January 29th, 2005, 05:15
Gorgeous car!! I think Cadillac is doing a great job of marketing recently and there cars are very capable! There ALMS race car is SICK.

Love the look you have going, the only suggestion would be to smoke or put clear ligths to replace the amber color!. That would complete the car.

thanks for sharing!

R8isGreat
January 29th, 2005, 07:13
stu,

if thats your real name,

i heard you wee etting a S4 for your brother in law to drive aroung. Is there any truth to this?

..dophin grey:revs: bright aluminum trim:s4addict:

NWRS6
January 29th, 2005, 08:30
Hi:

Please enlighten us on the comparsion between the CTS-V and the RS6.

Ruergard
January 29th, 2005, 11:52
Damn, that is a hot Cadillac! :eek: A really nice car... love the wheels :hahahehe:
But.... I'm still a RS6 freak... so I still think that the RS6 you had was a nicer car! :p
But what do you think, is the cadillac a better car then the RS6? Give us the information! :D

sturs6
January 29th, 2005, 12:47
Ah a comparison!!!

Well Interior wise first. I like the nav unit and the overall design of the interior but the material quality does not compare to the RS6 in some was. One big thing I do not like about it is their placement of the parking brake... it is not on the center console it is next to the clutch and I hate that but it does give me two cup holders. I like the seats better I believe they are more comfortable for short trips, twisties and long trips. Of course the fact that it has a six speed I like better. It can not accept a phat noise which suck in my opinion. :vgrumpy:
The sound is unbelievable. Hear it here!!! (http://www.kelseyphelps.com/media/MallettV.wav) I really miss the quattro of course. If this car was all wheel drive it would be fantastic. It accelerates hard but it is hard to accelerate. :hihi: In its stock factory form it has an aweful wheelhop but once you can learn to tame it the car runs quick part of the mods on this car was to remove this peoblem and it has bee about 90% removed. I thing it would be able to run with an RS6 now that is has had mods done to it but if the launch is not right it would not make it. That is what I loved about the RS6 is the fact you could floor it and never spin the tires. :0: :addict: The Cadillac breaks loose in the rear easily but it is easy to control for some. The dealer told me they lost one the other day; the test driver shifted second and then went into a telephone pole. No one was hurt. Another thing I like about it is the fact that there is no lag at all when that pedal is hit and that clutch dropped it is full on acceleration. I have to say if I could have moded the RS6 like I did this CTS-V without voiding the warranty I would have done it but probably to a different RS6. The Mugello thought it was a great car had issues and it was issues besides the OnStar.

Over all... once the RS4 comes out we will have to see what happens. :rs4addict
Stuart

Ruergard
January 29th, 2005, 15:02
Very nice Compare... It sounds that you did the right choice to change car then :)
But the sound... hmm... naa, the RS6 still got the better sound :hahahehe:
But a very nice car indeed the Cadillac is!

But when the RS4 comes......:rs4addict

jackal
January 29th, 2005, 18:31
yes, the same from me :D NICE wheels...

But I've heard that they use alot of plastic inside, is that true? :confused:

sturs6
January 29th, 2005, 21:26
Originally posted by jackal
yes, the same from me :D NICE wheels...

But I've heard that they use alot of plastic inside, is that true? :confused:
Yes tha tis correct that is exactly what I was talking about on the interior.

Croman
January 30th, 2005, 09:20
Sick car!
Love It! :heart: :heart: :heart:

jackal
January 30th, 2005, 10:07
Originally posted by sturs6
Yes tha tis correct that is exactly what I was talking about on the interior.

Doh!! My bad!! :)

But it look nice... Didn't like det science and.. look at first, but it's getting better.

RS4Ever
January 30th, 2005, 19:58
nice pics man

i like the angles shot and what you did to the wheels.

i think the V is great still because it has sleeper qualities.
and the mods you gave it make it sick.

:alig:

EBMCS03
January 30th, 2005, 21:06
NICE! Looks MEAN!!!!!!!! :applause:

oswald
January 31st, 2005, 05:24
the caddy CTS-V is just...... no words to explain. GOOD CHOICE!

and the color / wheels combination just makes me..... it makes my brain itch.

Audihead
January 31st, 2005, 16:55
I like the CTS-V! I looked at that car when i was searching for the S4. That is the Mallett conversion right? Love what you've done.:thumb:

:s4addict:

Erik
January 31st, 2005, 17:04
Car looks gr8 :0:

On second thought...these pics are much better than those of your RS6. Can we still trust you...? Hmmm... :p ;)

Bauer
January 31st, 2005, 18:30
I approve of the color choice Stewart:hahahehe:

Sounds awsome....I sure you will enjoy it to the fullest.

That car is really beginnig to grow on me....at first I did not really like the body....but yours looks tuff as hell.

I wouldn't want to meet that in a dark alley:D

sturs6
January 31st, 2005, 19:16
Ben,
You should really think about getting an Audi they make great cars I think you would love them.

GmbHouse
January 31st, 2005, 22:51
Stu - What exactly did you have Mallett do? I know they can do some pretty amazing things, depending on the size of the check.

sturs6
January 31st, 2005, 23:52
Originally posted by GmbHouse
Stu - What exactly did you have Mallett do? I know they can do some pretty amazing things, depending on the size of the check.
I gave them a small check for now... if you know what I mean.
They put on new Mallett short shifter, intake, race cam, valve springs, heads, headers, high-flow cats, a Corsa exhaust system, lowered 3/4 inch, Penske racing shocks, wheel-hop stabilizer and the 19's with Michelin PS2's. I think that is all!
I want to go with the 580 hp 427 or the 515 hp 372 later.
I am now running 485 hp at the crank and 401 hp to the rear wheel.

Silversleepa
February 1st, 2005, 02:20
I like the tint job too!! Makes the car look Phat and really wide!! In NJ (USA), we cant tint car windows (you can do the back which looks stupid IMO..)...apparently, the cops in Jersey like to see who they shoot :vgrumpy: ..just kidding...I have a lot of friends and relatives who are cops...

gnomik007
February 1st, 2005, 20:15
This caddy looks awesome.To be honest I never apreciated american cars,but after caddy cts-v and new vette z06 I start to think of buying American muscle.Quattro is of course a huge plus to RS6 but 6sp manual on caddy makes it more fun I think.RS6 has lots of power and very nice pace,but I read about Supercar Challenge and Mallet caddy won.RS6 was 8th(i think).My beast is on sale now and as soon as I sell it I plan to buy something else.Next RS6 is first on my list but we'll see it only late 2006,so before that what is there to go for?M5-very nice car,but after Audi i doubt going for beemer.Jag S-type R-no comment(sry jag owners but its just plain ugly).Japaneese cars-simply too ricy for me,not enough style.I am seriously looking at new vette and caddy,but most likely caddy because i need a full size sedan.Anyway,I got carried away a bit,so nice choice and very good looking car.I think 7.1L caddy will look very nice on Moscow roads and I am sure that if I get to own one it will be the only specimen over this side of the 'iron certain':)

Finnus
February 1st, 2005, 23:16
Awesome ride!

Finnus
:addict:

sturs6
February 2nd, 2005, 00:50
The 7.1 Caddy that Chuck Mallett builds is unbelievable. The one he built for the Supercar Shootout is now up to 900 hp. WOW!!!