PDA

View Full Version : Scca Gt

5000S old skool
January 27th, 2005, 02:15
Does anyone know when the new season starts? I cant seem to find any information :confused: Lets hope Pobst or Gallati can take the drivers title along with the manufacturers this year:0:

RS4Ever
January 27th, 2005, 03:45
Originally posted by 5000S old skool
Does anyone know when the new season starts? I cant seem to find any information :confused: Lets hope Pobst or Gallati can take the drivers title along with the manufacturers this year:0:

word.

its good you brought this up because i had the same concerns.

and i'd like to know the new schedule and see them live when they come race at Road Atlanta.

:addict: :rs4addict

are they going to be racing new rs6's or the new rs4's?

or both?

ricky71370
January 27th, 2005, 16:13
pobst went to mazda in the touring and galati hasn't made up his mind , as for the cars from audi that will run , i haven't heard anything on that.
here is the website with schedule and news about the upcoming season.
enjoy..

ricky

http://www.world-challenge.com/

RS4Ever
January 27th, 2005, 18:49
Originally posted by ricky71370
pobst went to mazda in the touring and galati hasn't made up his mind , as for the cars from audi that will run , i haven't heard anything on that.
here is the website with schedule and news about the upcoming season.
enjoy..

ricky

http://www.world-challenge.com/

thanks ricky.

ATL: april 15-17 :revs: :race:

sturs6
January 27th, 2005, 21:57
Originally posted by RS4Ever

ATL: april 15-17 :revs: :race:

Are you going to go? I may try and go down and watch that.

RS4Ever
January 28th, 2005, 00:04
Originally posted by sturs6
Are you going to go? I may try and go down and watch that.

sure.. i think i will be going .. and my brother (another audi fan) will come as well.

there should be some nicer weather around then.

:addict:
now you arent:nono:going to be cheering for Angenelli and the cts-v are you.. :hihi: kidding of course.. cadilac did a very good job last season.

:cool2: we can meet if you do come.

from the amercanos motors we have:

the corvette (chevy)
cts-v (cadilac)
viper (dodge)

will we see ford and their GT? (in between the rs6's)

R8isGreat
January 28th, 2005, 04:02
Im stu's sidekick so if he is in so am I.Maby we can swipe some R8 parts and build us one!!!

5000S old skool
January 28th, 2005, 04:08
I wanna see if i can get a chance to head to lime rock to see them...

5000S old skool
January 28th, 2005, 04:16
I have a feeling Champion Racing will sit it out this year, and wait for the '06 season to use the RS4. The RS 6 is already a generation old. It seems kind of weird racing a car on a platform thats not in production anymore. Once they get the new RS4 it will be lighter with just as much punch and no turbo lag. SCCA will have a hard time taming this beast with negative adjustments.

:rs4addict :rs4addict :rs4addict

RS4Ever
January 28th, 2005, 04:33
Originally posted by R8isGreat
Im stu's sidekick so if he is in so am I.Maby we can swipe some R8 parts and build us one!!!

i like the way you think :D
we will be about 4 people.. i think we can pick up the whole transmission... jk

but if that wont work.. we'll just have to continue cheering. :race: :applause:

yo, we should whip up some RS6.COM t-shirts to wear there. :cool2:

sturs6
January 29th, 2005, 01:50
I talked to Ricky today and he says he may try to go also. If R8isGreat and I go I may have to bring the 3 year old I bet he would love that. So we need a 4t RS6.com t-shirt as well.

R8isGreat
January 29th, 2005, 08:08
Wow, that 3 yr old is like a bi turbo v-10 with 14 psi boost. He will have all the hawain tropic girls taking him home!!!

RS4Ever
January 29th, 2005, 09:30
awsome guys.

:alig:

cant wait.

:wo:

sturs6
January 29th, 2005, 13:19
Originally posted by R8isGreat
Wow, that 3 yr old is like a bi turbo v-10 with 14 psi boost. He will have all the hawain tropic girls taking him home!!!
Hey I never thought of the Hawaiian Tropic girls.:0:

RS4Ever
February 4th, 2005, 08:05
Click Me - Audi Taking Hiatus From SPEED GT - Could B7 RS4 Spell Return? - Click Me (http://www.fourtitude.com/news/publish/Motorsport_News/article_1027.shtml)

5000S old skool
February 5th, 2005, 15:26
Come to think of it... How long 'till Audi gets to F1?? It's like the only thing Audi hasn't spanked yet. Rally, Touring Car, GT and Le Mans have all been conquered by Audi. Now all that's left is F1, and bring Ferrari to it's knees.

:rs4addict :addict: :rs4addict :addict: :rs4addict :addict: :rs4addict