PDA

View Full Version : Help me in my problem....

RS6BB
January 14th, 2005, 00:41
I am an owner of an AUDI RS6 avant model 04

this car came with a universal telephone installation and i bought from AUDI the car kit for my SONY ERICSSON T610.
The phone with the car kit works but in MMI i have only the screen <<Please use your phone>>
and the control of the phone is only fror the phone and not also from the MMI (Multimedia plus) unit or from the steering wheell which has all the appropriate buttons.

So my question is:
Is there any car kit for a different phone (for example NOKIA SIEMENS e.t.c.) that works fully with the MMI and/or the steering wheel?
so in that case to order this car kit and buy a new phone.I ask this because in the manual of the car for the telephone car kits say that some car kits telephones are fully compatible with the MMI so you can control these phones from the MMI and/or the steering wheel.

If there isn't any car kit with full compatibility with MMI can i install a factory phone car kit ? and how?

please help me because i am desperate from AUDI and their representatives here in Greece and till now they didn't answer me..

For me it is a matter of life and death.Because i travel with my RS6 a lot in high speeds and when rings the phone with the installed car kit for the Sony eicsson T610 i have to while driving to open the case of the armrest where is inside the phone,to press the button for having up the mobile phone and then to press the button of the phone for the acceptance of the call.
I don't describe the situation when i have to call a number, but you can imagine it!!!
Thank you in advance

Athens
Greece

Thank you in advance and i pray to god to have any solution for me..

5000S old skool
January 14th, 2005, 00:53
Drive Slower..... when you need to talk on the phone that is....:0:

RS6BB
January 14th, 2005, 08:06
my friend that if you really own an AUDI RS6 you shouldn't have this theory.
My advice to you is sell your audi and buy a Huyndai......

:brag: :0:

gjg
January 14th, 2005, 21:34
Motorola M900 may work - we wil ltry to interface it in couple of weeks, I'll let you know

5000S old skool
January 14th, 2005, 23:51
[i] my friend that if you really own an AUDI RS6 you shouldn't have this theory.
My advice to you is sell your audi and buy a Huyndai....[/B]

Ha. Yes. That is why I said.. only go slower when you are on the phone. When you are not. Dive that RS6 how it should be driven. I wish I had an RS6. I have an Audi 5000 S T-44 :cheers:

RS6BB
January 15th, 2005, 00:56
I hope the Motorola M900 finally to work fully compatible with the MMI ...and waiting for your news.

BTW. Gig you are looking to control the Motorola from the MMI and /or the steering wheel .isn'nt it?
also if you have any results drop me an e-mail to interote@otenet.gr

thank you again my friend and happy fast drivings with with the RS6+.....:rs6kiss: