PDA

View Full Version : RS6 on the Food Network?

CALL AAA
January 1st, 2005, 07:41
Hi guys,
I was flipping through the channels tonight, and I just happened to catch some channel (I think it was the Food Network) and they happened to be showing an Audi outside of an Italian restaurant. It turned out to be an intereview with Tony Danza, but at first, I thought the show had something to do with the car, because they showed it for a long time. They eventually went inside, and started the interview, but you could still see a reflection of the car in a window.
Anyways, it was either gray or silver (I forgot which) and I thought that it had an emblem on the right of the license plate. (which I didn't think RS6s had) But I do remember that it had this between the tailpipes.
http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00431960f00000013.jpg
So my question, just so I know if the car was an RS6, is this piece unique to RS6s?

That's all. I'll leave you alone now.
Tony

(wow, you guys have a lot of smilies!)

(sorry about the dark pic. I should have cut the piece off of Alex K's car)

audirs6sport
January 2nd, 2005, 04:43
Nope. The new a6 has a factory aerodynamics styling accessory that looks similar to the pic you've posted. :D

CALL AAA
January 2nd, 2005, 06:21
When you say "new'" do you mean the 2005? I think the rest of the car looked pretty much like mine. ('04 A6 2.7T) And IIRC, it had oval tips. I wish I had been paying more attention.
Thanks,
Tony