PDA

View Full Version : First post here...

SixtySix
December 31st, 2004, 17:54
I just wanted to drop in and say hi! My name is Matt and I am from Naples. Looking into either an RS4 or an RS6. Either way it would be used.

I am also from Naples so the next question out there is, are there any Florida peeps?

Best wishes for the New year!

~Matt

nene
December 31st, 2004, 19:26
The B5 RS4 never made it to the US. You should be able to get your hands on a used RS6 however. I believe Josh from achtuning.com owns an RS4 that they imported, but not sure if the car has been federalized yet. It's been over a year, and still not done.

You should be able to get your hands on a B7 RS4 hopefully soon, but no one really knows what the plans are. Also, this one would be brand new.

Welcome and keep us posted on your purchase success.

Audihead
December 31st, 2004, 20:15
:bye: Welcome. Happy Holidays.

:s4addict:

SixtySix
December 31st, 2004, 23:16
I know of a few here in the US.

Any ways, where is everyone from?

nene
December 31st, 2004, 23:56
Usually folks that wish to disclose their location show this near their avatar. There is a 'Location' entry.

The crowd here is pretty much from all walks of like, and lots of different places. We have lots of folks across the USA. We have lots of folks from various parts of Europe (Moscow to British Isles). We have folks from South Africa and Hong Kong.
It's a pretty good variety of great folks.

If you have time you should check the thread about all the RS6 owners on the board at: KliK ME (http://www.rs6.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1863)