PDA

View Full Version : Video of RS6 near Ingolstadt??

burns2000
December 15th, 2004, 10:12
Hi!

On audipassion.com there was a video of a rs6 which "drove" around near Ingolstadt. Did somebody download it? I need it urgent, but the site is locked.

So can anybody send it to me?

Thanks,
Burns

gjg
December 15th, 2004, 21:00
it is 124 MB .....

burns2000
December 16th, 2004, 08:49
Yes, i know. But does anybody have webspace for 124 MB? Or could you put it on a cd and send it via mail? Or is there anywhere an active link where i can download it?

freerider
December 17th, 2004, 14:44
do you have te filename? if you do, you can do a search and maybe you'll find it. Or maybe you can ask fastdrive if they will host it.

Greetz Johan

delatobi
December 17th, 2004, 17:15
hey,
u only have to wait. the traffic of -i think about 81gb- is used and so u had to hurry in january, so that you -and also i- can download the video ;)

i'm looking forward

Mr Balsen
December 17th, 2004, 17:38
The video has been removed because I am accused by the Ingolsadt Police to be the driver of the car. Accusation based on the fact there is a picture of me sitting in the car at the beginning of the video and the fact I am the author of the vidéo....

My (german) lawyer is defending my case on trial, as the first sentence by the police is 375 euros fine + 3 months driving ban in germany. Sentence based on a video where you never see the driver of the car ! ! !

There has been 2 articles in bavarian newspapers earlier this week.

Cheers from Paris
Frederic

steve
December 17th, 2004, 17:40
Very sorry to hear that Frederic.

... it was one hell of a drive :MTM:

Good luck!

freerider
December 17th, 2004, 18:04
I'm sorry to hear about that. Sounds stupid.
But now i'm even more curious. Is there any other way to get my hands on it?

Greetz Johan

Mr Balsen
December 17th, 2004, 19:55
For now, not that I am aware. But for the futur.....

Cheers from Paris.
Frederic

steve
December 17th, 2004, 20:00
Originally posted by freerider
I'm sorry to hear about that. Sounds stupid.
But now i'm even more curious. Is there any other way to get my hands on it?

Greetz Johan

I have the video on my pc... but have no idea how I could get it to you... I only have 50mb webspace so...

7:53 RS6
December 17th, 2004, 20:34
Originally posted by Mr Balsen
The video has been removed because I am accused by the Ingolsadt Police to be the driver of the car. Accusation based on the fact there is a picture of me sitting in the car at the beginning of the video and the fact I am the author of the vidéo....

My (german) lawyer is defending my case on trial, as the first sentence by the police is 375 euros fine + 3 months driving ban in germany. Sentence based on a video where you never see the driver of the car ! ! !

There has been 2 articles in bavarian newspapers earlier this week.

Cheers from Paris
Frederic

God luck:thumb: I belive you are not guilty ;)

Erik
December 18th, 2004, 02:46
Monsieur Balsen,

please tell the Bavarian Police that when this video was recorded you and I were drinking beer :cheers: not driving.

:deal:

gjg
December 18th, 2004, 19:29
Sentence based on a video where you never see the driver of the car ! ! !

Fred, hey, what do you expect - the German Justice system at its best, centuries of experience, proven records. You should consider yourself lucky that you do not have to attend the "work treatment" ....... :harass:

Accusation based on the fact there is a picture of me sitting in the car at the beginning of the video and the fact I am the author of the vidéo.... /
some people on the board had problem with my destription of the "polizei" as communists ... here you go, living proof puke:

Mr Balsen
December 18th, 2004, 20:01
Well, I don't think they really know who I am.....

Because I can't tell you I am not going to give up on this one until the final victory. I have already one (german) lawyer working on this case. And if I need a second one, it is not a problem for me. Or three or four...

They have accused me of something I have not done. OK, let's play now.

Cheers from Paris.
Frederic

gjg
December 19th, 2004, 10:09
:thumb:

freerider
April 5th, 2005, 13:19
Sorry to bring this post back up, but I was doing some searching, and got to this thread. I see that the vid still hasn't been posted. Someone who can post it (Eric)?
And how did it turn out with the police?

Greetz Johan