PDA

View Full Version : Getting out of Audi lease (potential RS6 available)

minimme
December 1st, 2004, 10:26
Don't get me wrong, I love my RS6 (Avus, sound enhancing, 10K, Bay Area). But does anyone have any experience with selling an Audi that is only a year into its lease without taking a bath? Can you transfer the lease to the new buyer? Other ideas?

Thanks!

Aronis
December 1st, 2004, 14:33
I got hosed by Audi on an offer by them to let me out of my lease early to get another Audi.

As it turned out the letter was sent to me in error (their excuse) and that the date of my lease was something like 5 days out of the offer date!!!

I almost said the hell with it and kept my A6 but I was tooooooo tempted by the RS6.....

The selling dealer ate 1/2 of the remaining lease payments and I ate the other half.....

So be careful with leases....

Mike

DBLIPA
December 4th, 2004, 02:29
Originally posted by minimme
Don't get me wrong, I love my RS6 (Avus, sound enhancing, 10K, Bay Area). But does anyone have any experience with selling an Audi that is only a year into its lease without taking a bath? Can you transfer the lease to the new buyer? Other ideas?

Thanks!

I made the mistake of not getting an RS6 when they were available, and I truly regret that. However, I am very much interested in having an RS6 now, preferably one with fairly low milage. Please let me know if you're interested in selling your car; and, if so, some of the particulars as well.

If there is anyone else reading this Forum who would like to sell their RS6, please let me know. BTW, I am in the Loa Angeles, California area.

Many thanks