PDA

View Full Version : Replacement Mats for RS6?

VinzRs6
November 23rd, 2004, 01:29
Hello to All. Looking to get as a Christmas gift a really nice set of floor mats for RS6. I was wondering if mats designed for the 4.2 A6 or S6 would fit? I noticed in the front that the trans tunnel hump is slightly covered w/ the factory mat. I appreciate any help or suggestions Thanks!!!

LIRS6
November 23rd, 2004, 15:51
I bought the Audi rubber floor mats for the A6 series which fit the RS6 perfectly - I like the fact that they lock in place on the rubber nubs, and for winter the rubber channels will catch snow/moisture. They were about $100 at my dealer, or you can order them on-line I believe at the Audi Boutique

Aronis
November 23rd, 2004, 18:26
I was actually look at the mats in the Audi Catalogue which came this week.

If I recall the part number was the same for the A6 and the RS6.

They don't offer ones with the RS6 logo, which IMO should have been included with the car.

I steam clean the carpets frequently so one set usually lasts me 5 years or so....

Mike

PS for a gift the Audi Motor Sports Air Gauge is quite nice......works very well...

SpinEcho
November 23rd, 2004, 22:33
Originally posted by LIRS6
I bought the Audi rubber floor mats for the A6 series which fit the RS6 perfectly - I like the fact that they lock in place on the rubber nubs, and for winter the rubber channels will catch snow/moisture.

Same here - dealer threw them in with the car purchase. They seem to fit nicely, but they don't cover a lot of the carpet, so I'm worried about salt stains. Guess I'll find out next spring...

Jack
November 24th, 2004, 05:03
http://jackspictures.com/images/Audi%20RS6/RS6%20interior.jpg

SpinEcho
November 25th, 2004, 01:17
OK, I'll bite. Where'd you get them?

kreggin
November 25th, 2004, 03:09
Clairs parts has them at a discount. Most Audi boutique stuff. I got a set of A6 4.2 splash guards as well that look like they will fit, but will require new holes to line up the existing bolts. Just have not had the time to pull the wheels and drill the splash guards yet.

egoroff
November 25th, 2004, 03:30
Hey could you post a link for the RS6 logo'd mats?

Jack
November 25th, 2004, 06:22
Originally posted by SpinEcho
OK, I'll bite. Where'd you get them?

I got mine from Carnewal (http://www.carnewal-europe.com/) back in April. Send Gert (Carnewal) an e-mail and he'll quote you current pricing with shipping. Unfortunately the Euro/$ exchange rate is going to hurt. :(

egoroff
November 26th, 2004, 01:59
Thanks for the link! Yeah the exchange rate to the US$ is going to be a killer. Do you think they take payments in GOLD!!!!???