PDA

View Full Version : PIPS Profit...?

Bill_Payer
November 13th, 2004, 20:41
I have heard of something called PIPS, a company or a system, don't know which, that basically help you get richer...

By searching the web I found the websitehttp://www.pipsprofit.com/index.html and it seems quite good, too good to be true actually.

Have someone of you guys heard anything of this? What's your experience of it? Don't want to loose a daim :rolleyes:

Bingocaller
November 13th, 2004, 21:23
Never heard of them

I say NO go - just another scam

Being an B.Sc. in Economics and Business Administration this sound to good to be true :w:

"All Investments are deposited into a Trust Account, which is managed by Independent Trustees. The Trust Account is fully secure and is protected under a Government License for $100,000,000.".......................

And Independent Trustees is who? If it was Gates or Trump I might would have looked deeper in to it but...

My 2 cents

gjg
November 14th, 2004, 07:23
this sound to good to be true :w:

that is right, however you want to "donate" your money :harass: I'll volunteer - I can, unlike the independent trustees advise up front what the money will be used for ........ :deal: ......like fuel expenses associated with account management ..... :applause:

Bill_Payer
November 14th, 2004, 17:10
That's just excellent! :0:

Thank you for the advice! I'll try to find a new way to finance my new RS4 :trash:

But I don't think I'll say anything to the guy who invested 50,000 SEK, approx €5,500. His loss *grin*

angelrose
November 18th, 2004, 04:50
I am only going to post once as I see you have accessed our pipsprofit.com website. This is not a scam. I am a member and I have made a lot of money. My partner who owns this website with me has been withdrawing over $2000 per month for the last 4 months and some are w/d'ing 5 figures right now. I will be attending a convention in Hawaii with the CEO Bryan Marsden and his wife and many other members of this.

If you had a friend put in that many euros, he is well into profit now. Good for him.

Hope you will give it a second look, if not, that is ok too... we do NOT do MLM or ponzi's or any such things. There are many types of investments--not just market investments either, i.e. they are opening their very own PIPS Bistro franchise in Malaysia tomorrow and will have many more. The are producing a 3D animated Kids DVD Bible series to be distributed in April, 2005. Their 2006 convention is already being planned for Cannes, France. They are a licensed company in Panama and have many separate divisions to the company all doing differing things. They have their own payment gateway as Paypal.. it is called Picpay. If you will read all the info on the site you will see the company structure.. they have support located in Malaysia and I have talked on the phone with them... about 100 people who do the support for them with their own DATA Center and servers and ITS dept. PicTrust, Inc. is licensed in New Zealand. Check it out.

http://forum.pipsinc.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=22547 For your information --true DD

Also http://www.companies.govt.nz/pls/web/dbssiten.main Click the link on left Search the Register and insert PIC Trust in the search box and you will will see a copy of the Incorporation License in New Zealand.

So you see you shouldn't dismiss things that you have not even looked into by saying "it looks too good to be true". All I know is that I have been making money for the last 3 months and that is the bottom line.

All the best
===========================
https://pips.pipsinc.com/guest/pips_main2.php?sponsor=siren#join

gjg
November 21st, 2004, 06:58
So you see you shouldn't dismiss things that you have not even looked into by saying "it looks too good to be true". All I know is that I have been making money for the last 3 months and that is the bottom line.

there is money to be made on anything - as a matter of fact Jim Baker made millions from PTL ...... :harass:

if there are people who believe this PIPS and give you the money that is their problem. :D

Making claims about profitability without having some track record and real numbers (outside of the "my partner makes $2k a month of this website") is another story.

Perhaps some details about this statement:

The Trust Account is fully secure and is protected under a Government License for $100,000,000.".......................
should be posted on your website - insured where, with whom, policy terms, goverment of what ...

and let's not forget this claim:

Investments attract a return of about 40% per month, and when this is compounded then the sky is the limit.

uh uh, this remains me the difference between american north and south:

What's the difference between a northern fairytale and a southern fairytale?

A Northern fairytale begins "Once upon a time..."
A southern fairytale begins "Y'all ain't gonna believe this shit..."

gjg
November 21st, 2004, 09:01
just for the record - the security certificate used by "pips" website (or whatever the name is on this posted link) appears to be issued to someone else and does not match ......

well, enough money scams, back to driving .....:incar: