PDA

View Full Version : Las Vegas for Halloween anyone???

Bauer
November 9th, 2004, 04:18
Wife decided to go back to school:D ....let me tell ya Vegas brings em out....and halloween just makes it that much more intresting. Better people watching then any airport in the world:D

sturs6
November 9th, 2004, 04:20
HELLO!!!
What are the scissors for was she going to cut your hair?

Bauer
November 9th, 2004, 04:25
Loose thread........

Me on the other hand....I got out the 1976 Johny Carson signiture polyester cream suit.....added a little color.....and instapimp:D :alig: ......please know that I don't dress like this normally.....ok maybe occasionally...LOL

7:53 RS6
November 9th, 2004, 11:24
Its relly intresting to see a person behind a signatur. Thanks fore that you post I think its cool.

I guess the tone on a forum would even improve if all had their pics as avantar. Well the tone on RS6 is wery good anyway.

I think im a bit to shy....... Anybody else want to put out pics of them selves as its relly cool to se the persons behind the name.

Cant we do a poll on how many that would/ would not put out pics as say avantar?

Whats also cool is that you have your one thinking of how a person looks as you read what he wright, but this never relly is as you think when you see pics :)

:cheers:

sturs6
November 9th, 2004, 13:33
Lets just start a thread of our pictures and make it a sticky.

mr
November 9th, 2004, 16:19
stuart and 8:29 Rs -> your idea is just great;

"8:29 RS" is just right ... tone would really improve ... if you just could see persons behind profiles.

o .... and bauer ..... let me tell you -> you seem to be very lucky guy -> you have a really sweet looking wife!!

Bauer
November 9th, 2004, 19:59
I think im a bit to shy.......

I hear ya....I am not really an attention type of person....my wife on the other hand is not shy at all.....if you hadn't guessed:D

o .... and bauer ..... let me tell you -> you seem to be very lucky guy -> you have a really sweet looking wife!!

Thanks.......and believe it or not but she is into cars as well.....she drives her S8 at track events. I consider myself luckly.

Life is good:D :applause:

Klint
November 11th, 2004, 23:11
Wicked outfits, definitely picture worthy! LOL

Stuart, get your mind out of the dumps, it's not good for your health. ;) :hihi:

Likewise with the other comments, both yourself and your missus are brave for posting the pics, lol....Just waiting for someone just as brave to start a "Post a Picture of yourself, if you dare" thread. :rolleyes:

Bauer
November 11th, 2004, 23:31
Just waiting for someone just as brave to start a "Post a Picture of yourself, if you dare" thread.

Stewart already did....entitled who's behind the avantar....lets see a pic Klint......

Come on don't be shy.....

I will post another pic from Las Vegas if you do:hahahehe: :D :D

sturs6
November 11th, 2004, 23:51
Originally posted by Bauer
Stewart already did....entitled who's behind the avantar....lets see a pic Klint......

Come on don't be shy.....

I will post another pic from Las Vegas if you do:hahahehe: :D :D
Come on Klint post especially if it is going to be another like the first from Bauer.:hahahehe: :D

Erik
November 13th, 2004, 17:20
8:29 RS6. I could take a picture of you with your helmet on :incar:

7:53 RS6
November 13th, 2004, 20:30
Originally posted by Erik
8:29 RS6. I could take a picture of you with your helmet on :incar:

From behind :D :D :confused: