PDA

View Full Version : M3 CSL: 7.30 on the Ring

Hawk
November 7th, 2004, 21:26
http://www.rennteam.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=59170&an=0&page=0#59170

7:53 RS6
November 7th, 2004, 21:58
Thats funny how peopel cant take M3 CSL Loded fore real. The guy Carlos is going to regret his saying.

I know this Swedish CSL and its fast :MTM: The pics are from the Swedish grop at Scuderia Hanset at Nurburgring. And Rickard Göransson driving theCSL is truley a talented race driver. It will be intresting to see if Horst von Sarma or Rickard Göranson drives the Loaded CSL fastest at ring. Even Rickard not driving the ring as much as Horst i think he is capabel to get belov Horst time. Time will tell april 2005!

Well my guess is Carlos will read the sport auto in April 2005 and see Loaded doing fast laps at the Ring. Well they may find a exuse not to belive even that:D

espen
November 8th, 2004, 20:35
I saw Loaded dance around Rudskogen circuit outside Oslo this summer at Gatebil. Lets put it this way, if that car isn't fast then many of the fastest cars in scandinavia are even slower :vhmmm:

7:53 RS6
November 8th, 2004, 20:53
Originally posted by espen
I saw Loaded dance around Rudskogen circuit outside Oslo this summer at Gatebil. Lets put it this way, if that car isn't fast then many of the fastest cars in scandinavia are even slower :vhmmm:

Tru, and welcome to the bord!

By the way I driven cars at Rudskogen in Norway and its very nice track. Also Norway is a truley nice country whit spectaculare senery.

espen
November 8th, 2004, 22:06
Thank you, Erik! Perhaps you were one of the friendly swedes that terrorized the VACN trackmeet this summer? I guess next time I should go over and have a chat ;)