PDA

View Full Version : new east coast meet?

luv2xlr8
November 4th, 2004, 02:51
well since we didnt have great weather last time and not too many people came, would people be interested in setting up another meet? Since I only have a WRX iv been talking to the guys on NASIOC.com and there looks to be interest on doing a joint meet with RS6.com and NASIOC. Does this sound like a good idea to anyone? I have already PMed finnus and RobertV to see what they think. At all the subaru meets so far, the guys I have met have been really friendly and I think this could turn out to be a lot of fun. let me know what you guys think.

-Cooper :incar: :race:

smeeg
November 4th, 2004, 03:50
if its early and i can get back for work :)...and hopefully not have another deer accident...im in...

luv2xlr8
November 4th, 2004, 15:16
do you work on sundays? Seems that nyrs6 cant come on saturdays so id like to set it up on a sunday so as many people as possible could come.

smeeg
November 4th, 2004, 20:10
yup i start work at 1...if its early early..like 8ish...sure sundays a go

luv2xlr8
November 5th, 2004, 01:15
ehh thats pretty early. Some of the RS6s are pretty far away so a meet that early would prob be pretty hard. Usually the meets are much longer than saturday. If we figure out a day could you ask for the day off or somthing?

smeeg
November 5th, 2004, 01:38
yeah ill see if i can pull a string or two...

luv2xlr8
November 5th, 2004, 01:43
now we just gotta get everyone else to come...

smeeg
November 5th, 2004, 02:17
lol:p :D :wo: :wo:

nyrs6
November 5th, 2004, 16:33
what about next week sunday?
the 14th i think :vhmmm:

luv2xlr8
November 6th, 2004, 01:06
that would work for me but it seems like it may be a little short notice. Especially for the guys who come a long way. but if people want to do it then, its fine by me.

Nyrs6, can you pm the members who you know on here and ask them if that date works for them?