PDA

View Full Version : Election Day in the U.S.

Audihead
November 2nd, 2004, 18:44
Get out there and vote! Remember to do it early and often.
Already done myself.

:s4addict:

mr
November 2nd, 2004, 19:25
Audihead Get out there and vote! Remember to do it early and often.
Already done myself.

.... you american guys do really have a common sense of REAL democratic elections :hihi:

sturs6
November 2nd, 2004, 22:57
Originally posted by mr
.... you american guys do really have a common sense of REAL democratic elections :hihi:
Yep!!
Voted twice already. Once in NC then in GA.
Not really please do not call the law out on me. :nono: :hihi:

Audihead
November 3rd, 2004, 18:22
G.B. wins.

mr
November 3rd, 2004, 20:33
yes ... he seems to be again president!
:king:

...... I do really not understand why!!!

well -> I thougt that he'd win the election ... but ... if you look at all the facts around him and the things he's done in his time as president -> pfff -> I don't understand you american guys!!!
:vhmmm:

Audihead
November 3rd, 2004, 21:02
Originally posted by mr
yes ... he seems to be again president!
:king:

...... I do really not understand why!!!

well -> I thougt that he'd win the election ... but ... if you look at all the facts around him and the things he's done in his time as president -> pfff -> I don't understand you american guys!!!
:vhmmm:

I enjoy my way of life, Kerry would not let that continue.

mr
November 3rd, 2004, 22:24
........ well ... I don't think you got my point of view of the whole thing i meant about that -> but that doesn't matter!
I didn't want to break up a deeply politic discussion ... I'm sorry for that and I hope I haven't hurt anyone with my comments!

Bauer
November 13th, 2004, 01:28
Originally posted by mr
........ well ... I don't think you got my point of view of the whole thing i meant about that -> but that doesn't matter!
I didn't want to break up a deeply politic discussion ... I'm sorry for that and I hope I haven't hurt anyone with my comments!

Nope....although politics can get ugly and 9 times out of 10 you won't change anyones mind from debating it. Freindly discussion is fine....just not angry bantering.

BTW, all we need to do is amend our constitution and we could have an Austrian in the White House......and if you are wondering, yes I like Arnold....his not perfect(no one is) but he has not been a politician his whole life and that counts alot for me.

Cheers,

Benman
November 15th, 2004, 16:16
Originally posted by Bauer
and if you are wondering, yes I like Arnold....his not perfect(no one is) but he has not been a politician his whole life and that counts alot for me.

Cheers,
VERY true.