PDA

View Full Version : fu*king deer....*pics*

smeeg
November 2nd, 2004, 13:43
well commin home from the palisades pkwy about 11:30ish a f%$&@ing deer decided it wanted to end its life...

smeeg
November 2nd, 2004, 13:44
:(

smeeg
November 2nd, 2004, 13:45
anyway about to leave the house and find a shop...i hope it doesent take long*my first deer accident* so dunno what to expect but the unexpected

iconcls
November 2nd, 2004, 13:52
That's a bitch, but it doesn't look too bad, mostly cosmetic.

Fall rut sucks, I'm always driving on edge.

RobertV
November 2nd, 2004, 14:36
The best spot I have dealt with is North State Custom Auto Body @ (914) 241-1234 (they are in MT Kisco and are a factory authorized BMW & MB shop, they are working on becoming A8 Audi approved too.)
If you have collision insurance, this is an act of god and you only pay your deductable.
I have hit two deer thus far, one with my 99 540iT with 1200 miles or so and one in a loaner 04 A6 with about 850 miles on it....what a pain in the a$$.
North State fixed my 540 and it was perfect (I worked in the car bus. for some years, so I have a very good eye for body work.)
I think you have my cell#, drop me a line if you want.

Aronis
November 2nd, 2004, 14:54
I feal your pain.......

It can happen to anyone.....

Thank goodness you were not squished also!

Mike

Benman
November 2nd, 2004, 15:27
Sorry for the loss. As stated it looks mostly cosmetic so all should still be sound with the vehicle and as long as parts are available shop shouldn't have your car longer than a week or 2.

smeeg
November 2nd, 2004, 16:17
just dropped it off at allstate place(autobody..i was told to go there) should be done next week monday/tuesday 2-3k worth...as soon as we popped the hood the lights came off...so there goes that too...radiator needs to be fixed also...perhaps the fans too not sure yet about that.. guy is gonna call me later to tell me more and how much it is exactly...my car also smells on coolant...yea but only 500$ from my insurence its only 2months old :-\ ...but im glad the deer is dead and its gonna be done by next week!
thanks guys!

Audihead
November 2nd, 2004, 18:36
Sorry to see, hopefully not too much damage. The most important thing is that you are o.k.. I know all about creaming deer, nailed one in '94 not much fun. Hope you get her back on the road soon.

:s4addict:

ZCD2.7T
November 4th, 2004, 14:30
Originally posted by iconcls
Fall rut sucks, I'm always driving on edge.

Yeah, it's hard to concentrate** when you're not gettin' any.....................

Oh, wait, you meant the DEER are in rut...........

:hahahehe: :D :trash:

audirs6sport
November 5th, 2004, 05:26
Originally posted by smeeg
well commin home from the palisades pkwy about 11:30ish a f%$&@ing deer decided it wanted to end its life...

FUCK!!!!!! :w: FUCKING DEERS!!! :vgrumpy:

Yak
November 5th, 2004, 22:10
mm, your lucky, that's nothing. You don't have elks running around to roads? Here it kills lots of people every year, more than any other reason in car accidents.

So consider yourself lucky, too bad about the car, but that's just a dent.

- Yak

smeeg
November 6th, 2004, 04:35
4,350 worth of damage is the total #....gotta love allstate!! i went to go see my baby today..its almost doneee...they finished painting it...monday shes back home! they gotta put on the grill/lights/minor parts...but woohooo cant wait for monday...

Klint
November 8th, 2004, 10:42
Sorry to hear of your misfortune...but hey, your beaut is on it's way back to normal...Although, expensive. :rolleyes:

Artur Costa
November 8th, 2004, 14:13
Ohh deer!! :cry:

:D

Good Luck on the repair!

smeeg
November 9th, 2004, 03:12
woooooohooo got my car today!!! 500 deductable(sp?) paid and i got my car!!!!!! but i do have on complaint, bastards got my car dirty...inside,trunk(dunno wtf they were doing there) under the hood(i understand, but seems like they touched everything...and i dident get my grill that i had( that has the quattro on it) i took the quattro off b4 i brought it to them, but bleh i dont care...new chrome looks sexy.....no more accidents until next time...lets hope not.