PDA

View Full Version : anyone from landeck?

freerider
October 29th, 2004, 19:21
Is there anybody from landeck (Österreich, Austria) here, that's lucky enough to own a (r)s4? Because on my visit there I saw one.

Greetz Johan

mr
November 2nd, 2004, 00:01
hey johan,

I'm sorry, ....... I'm not really the owner of the RS4 you meaned ... but ..... I don't live far from Landeck .... and yes there are a few RS there (I think between 2 and 5 or so)

Well ... but what the heck were you doing in Landeck????

-> well ... next time you're there ... just write ... I'd be happy to meet a forum - member!!!

Martin

freerider
November 2nd, 2004, 00:55
Well, very nice you actually are a member of the forum. Well, my girlfriend's mother is from Landeck(Imst actually I think), but went to Belgium when she got married. So, her family lives there and she goes to Austria every year to visit and this year I went along. The funny thing is, that the aunt of my girlfriend works at the audi garage in Imst(Falch). I asked her for a testdrive in the new a3 and talked to her about the rs6 I saw in Italy (the trip was from Belgium to Köln to Landeck to Gardalake back to landeck and back to Belgium) and she didn't even know those models :D (she's a bookkeeper). Quite a trip ey? But all for a reason.
I have to say, you Tiroler speak very funny German :D .

And about the amount of rs's in landeck. It's not just landeck. Both Austria and italy are packed with very nice and powerfull cars. In Belgium it's all about having an as small possible engine.

If you want more info you can always pm me.

Greetz Johan