PDA

View Full Version : Drifting with Golf carts :)

quattro
October 27th, 2004, 11:07
Cool stuff!

http://myweb.cableone.net/kevin65/drift.gif

Matteus
October 27th, 2004, 11:38
cool
I could imagine it's a lot of fun!:p

greetz,

matteus

7:53 RS6
October 27th, 2004, 13:03
Originally posted by quattro
Cool stuff!

http://myweb.cableone.net/kevin65/drift.gif

Thats cool. I have to say that at my golfclub im not that popular among the Rangers, cuse i always sliding my gofcart.

By the way its the onley Club in Sweden wher all can rent golfcarts. All other courses in Sweden you nead to have a handicapt diseabeld card to drive cart on track. Now that sucks cuse i enjoing driving cars:D

steve
October 27th, 2004, 13:13
Yeah I also enjoy driving them. But those stupid speed limiters on them!! Me and a friend of mine were doing a practice round and took a cart... we came at this huge downhill slope and I wacked it... Baam!! Limiter:( :vhmmm:... it could have gone till 60kph or even more :incar: :race:

The acceleration with electro-powered cars can be quite fun from rest:D ... and I once made an oversteer turn on a really sideways farway :incar: :D... got a warning from an senior member for that though:p

October 27th, 2004, 13:18
My club is having Scandinavian Masters 2005!!!
So if anybody on the board is comming from abroad at this time and are enjoing golf im glad to help whit tickets and a grand tour:)

I usally do some work for free to suport the club at this events, and we had a few Scandinavian Master now and geting good at it. Its a reall folkfest with many great Golf players from Europa and USA and of course Sweden. Espessaly Jesper Parnevik is the PIMP dady in clothing. USA consider his style:MTM: he is accually not playing that good nowdays.

www.kungsangensgc.se

October 27th, 2004, 13:25
Originally posted by steve
Yeah I also enjoy driving them. But those stupid speed limiters on them!! Me and a friend of mine were doing a practice round and took a cart... we came at this huge downhill slope and I wacked it... Baam!! Limiter:( :vhmmm:... it could have gone till 60kph or even more :incar: :race:

The acceleration with electro-powered cars can be quite fun from rest:D ... and I once made an oversteer turn on a really sideways farway :incar: :D... got a warning from an senior member for that though:p

:D :D :D
Espesally when driving golfcarts in say Spains hilly courses in Malaga on those small slippery concret roads. I been damn close to wreck a few carts myself:MTM: :MTM: I guess i dream away and thing i am at Nurburgring and floring then to much :p