PDA

View Full Version : Opinions on Blue Tooth

sturs6
October 20th, 2004, 23:15
I am looking at buying a Blue Tooth headset for my cell phone do any of you have one and if so what is your opinion of it?

Nordschleife
October 21st, 2004, 21:53
I have a Jabra which works very well with my computer and my handset.
The downside is that it is easy to put the phone down and walk out of range when talking. Also, its another thing that needs a charger.
On the positive side, I never leave my phone in the car anymore because its in my pocket all the time, whether the car has a bluetooth capability or I am just using the handset.
There is no interference from car engines, not even the F1 engines, I use it when I'm at the races, with no interference. The drivers describe the Jabra as 'very professional'.
R+C

Erik
October 21st, 2004, 21:57
I want to know also :)

J0X
October 21st, 2004, 23:15
Ever since I started using a bluetooth headset a few years ago, I've grown a fetishism for wireless things. It's absolutely brilliant not having to touch the phone, not having to plug things in and more importantly, you don't have to spend time tearing apart your regular handsfree that - in a few minutes - turns into a minor disaster in your pocket.

I don't know how it works exactly but somehow the most advanced knots in the world appear on the cord simply by putting it in your pocket.

So yes, bluetooth all the way.

sturs6
October 21st, 2004, 23:34
You guys are the best this helps me out alot I will pick one up tomorrow.
Thanks
:0: :thumb: