PDA

View Full Version : Renting a track soon

LSs1Power
October 13th, 2004, 19:44
I usually rent MIR track once a year... Last year we had 8 cars and we had a blast. This year i thought about getting a larger count so I'm posting to see if any of the local Audi guys interested. Most likely the track day will be in late NOV either on a Fri or SAT, but i will need to get a headcount before i pay the track a deposit to reserve it. We are going to have few clubs there as well so its going to be fun. We are going to have few M3's, E55's, LS1's, GTP's, maybe STi's etc....

So who is interested?

sturs6
October 13th, 2004, 22:54
It sounds good to me. I do not know what I will show up in just yet though. Some advance notice would be great also because I can not do the last weekend in November.

LSs1Power
October 14th, 2004, 03:35
Originally posted by sturs6
It sounds good to me. I do not know what I will show up in just yet though. Some advance notice would be great also because I can not do the last weekend in November.

That why i posted this thread soo early. Most likely the event will be late NOV maybe 20th....Im trying to push for a SAT we will have to see if MIR employees wants to come and open the track for us on SAT after the racing season, but they need a head count before they decide. Thats why i posted in more than 40 fourms to see how much people are intrested. :)

LSs1Power
November 3rd, 2004, 19:27
Ok guys.... Date is set for the 19th.... It is $100 per car.... See ya there.

LSs1Power
November 6th, 2004, 21:10
So who is coming so far? Come on RS6'ers alot of people wants to see u run.

LSs1Power
November 15th, 2004, 08:22
We are going to caravan to the track together Friday morning around 8am from Tyson Corner to the track. If anyone interested PM me.