PDA

View Full Version : Rims suggestions for a Austerngrey A6 2005?

Croman
October 8th, 2004, 23:03
What kind of of rims could fit on a Austerngrey A6 2005 model?
19'', 20'', 21'' how big?

All suggestions are welcome.

:wo:

audirs6sport
October 9th, 2004, 07:16
Look for wheel clearence spec. Then just see if it will clear with the tire setup your looking for (overall dimension).

nene
October 9th, 2004, 18:16
The problem with most Audi's end up being the width of the rim really. Not so much in the rear, but in the front.
I had a friend who tried many 20" rims on his 3 week old A8, and he just could not get any to work. They would fit, as long as the car was going straight. If he needed to turn, the rubbing would start.

No one really wants 20x8 right? At the very least 20x8.5 would be best for such a large car.
If your car is a daily driver, and you still want bling, stay with 19" as your max. If you change the suspension, and lower the car a little bit, your 19" will look just as nice as 20" rims.

Croman
October 10th, 2004, 08:44
Okey, i was thinking of going with the 19''. Do you guys know what type of rims could fit on a Austergrey color. Chrome, Black/Dark, Silver, Bronz suggestions, pics?

nene
October 10th, 2004, 19:13
If you really want a good color stick with Anthracite or something. That usually goes well with any grey color.

My choices are always that or brushed like stock RS6 rims type of thing.

R Revolution
October 10th, 2004, 21:24
I would definetly go with silver wheels for your vehicle. If you need help, shoot me a PM and we'll talk; or feel free to e-mail me at sales@rpmrevolution.com :)