PDA

View Full Version : My new pagid blacks E2931!

7:53 RS6
October 4th, 2004, 12:04
Before i put on my pagid blacks i had steel lines and motul 600 with stock pads. This relly fellt like it was something missing!

Now i know better, with my new pagid blacks E2931 the setup feels plenty more complete for inspierd driving. The talk about they bite pore when cold is tryley overtalked.

They bite relly god when direkt breaked cold, no problems at all.

Of course its wery importent to bed in like it should be done. And its importent and not needed to work to hard on the breakes whit this kit, it works better than stock anyway.
Even if it the pagid eat some more rotor its worth i think. I used ca 10 setup of to soft stock pads since march 04 and thats plenty of money.

The rotor costs ca 900eur. If a had stock pads on in my 2 days in gotland ring they would have been pretty minimum left if left at all. Now with the black its not relly much gone after the 2 days. And all in all the setup can handel more heat and feels more safe for the porker if driving inspierd.
The bite and feel is also up tryley a level compared to stock.
And after this they even dosent sound much more in normal driving than stock pads do after inpierd driving in my ears any way.

The fine bite on pagid blacks cold on RS6 can maybee depend on the 2060kg avant put heat to them instant like the porker put heat to every thing else instant(directly). As my rosso when cold its not neded to try to warm them up. Its just to go to race pace diectly, of course they slide thry the first to bends but then the are hot and griping well:D Of course thy get overheated and lose grip fast as well, but thats the porkers fault!

And man im tierd of the Limp gismo, even i had better engin oil in :( But still the porker is fun. )

Even the rotor get some of course! they was glowing fine in the evening. Not glowing with stock pad if having street tier only if R-tiers.

Its a bad pic. And its not a problem if the get som heat as long as being coled down.

http://www.revline.se/album/Gotland_Ring/slides/DSC01592.html

Gotland ring is fore sure a nice track and is geting relly competebel when rest is finished.

I got times 4sek under Thomas Rådström (WRC) driving the plus
:brag: My Best was 1,39 03. Film on ca. 1,40 going to sideways.

Hope Erik put out film also with my friend going nuts in hisE55. He had absolutley no tiers left at the end :thumb:

7:53 RS6
October 6th, 2004, 21:16
I did put stock pads back on today. And i think it a god idea to do so and just use the Blacks for track. You can relly hear the blacks eat. And you get a remainder of how super the blacks are as son stock is on, but stock are real gentel to rotor. Fore me its no more stock pads on when going at it at track.