PDA

View Full Version : Pic: B&B RS6 Plus 670 hp

Erik
October 3rd, 2004, 18:47
0 - 100 km/h in 3.6 secs...
0 - 200 km/h in 12.9 secs.

Bye bye M5 :bye2:

http://www.auto-news.de/webcore/data/content/Auto_Article_EXT/12945_1089985478466.jpg

http://www.auto-news.de/webcore/data/content/Auto_Article_EXT/12320_1082104794914.jpg

http://www.bb-automobiltechnik.de

For the RS6 450 hp
http://www.bb-automobiltechnik.de/english/mau_v_rs6.html

Croman
October 3rd, 2004, 19:27
But it's tuned, you cant mesure a tuned sports car with a orginal sports car. Wait until they start to tune the M5, which they absolutley will, Bye Bye Audi RS6. :bye:

steve
October 3rd, 2004, 19:39
I don't think they will be able to get that NA V10 up to 670 bhp...

This is the "uberkombi"!!!!!!

347kph top speed isn't it?

3.6 sec... standing next to a Murcie or Enzo at the lights... with your Avant:king: :rs6kiss:

SpinEcho
October 3rd, 2004, 20:22
:MTM:

:bow: :bow: :bow:

LSs1Power
October 3rd, 2004, 21:18
Originally posted by steve
I don't think they will be able to get that NA V10 up to 670 bhp...

I agree... I don't see BMW tuners increase 170 HP on a N/A V10 engine. Maybe they can squeeze 50HP max out of the M5, but thats about it unless they built the engine with lower C/R pistons and go the Boost route.

RS4Ever
October 4th, 2004, 05:40
im not an expert or even close.. however, i dont think much can or will be able to be tuned out of it. especially if they are currently having transmission problems - if tuned then even more possibilty to destroy transmission.. no?

more torque increase = less mileage for the transmission?

audirs6sport
October 4th, 2004, 07:54
670hp out of the new e60 5.0L v10???? LOLOLOLOL :dance:

Maybe if they had hopes and dreams :D

Croman
October 4th, 2004, 09:30
Can someone tell why it's possible to get 670hp from an Audi RS6 and not from a V10 E60 M5?

M5 RUS
October 4th, 2004, 12:07
Originally posted by audirs6sport
670hp out of the new e60 5.0L v10???? LOLOLOLOL :dance:

Maybe if they had hopes and dreams :D

New M5 Superchrged should be good for 750HP...

Currently some m5 onwers are running 603HPS S/C M5...and one onwer is working on 700Hp project....

So is not a dream but reality only depends how $$$ you willing to spend...everything is possible....

I beleive this 670Hp conversion cost around 80K....+stock RS6...

P.S. also btw...last weekend in 1/4 mile, my fellow M5 onwers beat an stock RS6 by 4-5car lenghts and 500Hps RS6 by 2 cars...

Never understimate you enemy

:bye2: :incar:

mike03rs6
October 4th, 2004, 14:47
really!!!! an RS6 lost a drag race to an M5??????
i'm calling audi right now to see if i can return mine :cry:

just kidding

Finnus
October 4th, 2004, 16:27
last weekend in 1/4 mile, my fellow M5 onwers beat an stock RS6 by 4-5car lenghts and 500Hps RS6 by 2 cars...

What were the tuned specs of the M5?

Finnus
:addict:

steve
October 4th, 2004, 16:51
I've read the M5 V10 is a fragile engine with all it's components being right on the edge. it appears to have all sorts of sensors and computers to keep it running smooth... I'll take a solid Biturbo V8...

LSs1Power
October 4th, 2004, 16:52
To get a 670HP out of a V10 5.0 L u have two options... The first one is increasing the C/R to 13.0+ and displacment to 5.5L using race gas, ported heads, etc.... The 2nd option is to change the pistons out for a lower C/R pistons and run either a turbo or SC pushing 8-10psi would do the job if not even more than 670HP.

M5 RUS
October 5th, 2004, 08:06
Originally posted by Finnus
What were the tuned specs of the M5?

Finnus
:addict:

He only has CATs removed, as he says....on dyno his car showed 420Hps and 520 torgues +....He can really launch the car....btw he also beat a Lambo diablo in a 1/4 drag race....and as he said runned even with Sportec's 460Hps RS4....

Many thing depend on a driver, when you have a STICK...

:applause:

Benman
October 5th, 2004, 18:50
Originally posted by Croman
Can someone tell why it's possible to get 670hp from an Audi RS6 and not from a V10 E60 M5?
Not to say it can't be done but it's way easier (i.e. cheaper) to get that kind of power from a turbo'd engine. A normally aspirated engine like the M5 would require LOTS of hard work and $$$$$$ to make that power.

A good example is Supras and Skylines. Those have engines from the very beginning DESIGNED to be turbo'd and handle insane amounts of power. There are plenty of them around that can say they make similar #s. Now how reliable is another story:D

Ben:addict:

steve
October 5th, 2004, 19:22
True, but if you have that amount of money to spend on such a speedtoy...
And besides, you don't have or drive such insanely fast things for their reliability... ofcourse they shouldn't fall apart after 10.000km but they're just expensive powertoys!:race: :incar:

nyrs6
October 5th, 2004, 19:23
Originally posted by M5 RUS
He only has CATs removed, as he says....on dyno his car showed 420Hps and 520 torgues +....He can really launch the car....btw he also beat a Lambo diablo in a 1/4 drag race....and as he said runned even with Sportec's 460Hps RS4....

is that to the wheels? Because 420 whp is far from a stock M5.

LSs1Power
October 5th, 2004, 19:29

520rwtq :confused: I would like to see the dyno please.... I dont think any M5 to date can get 520rwtq N/A without NOS or Boost. Show me the dyno.

M5 RUS
October 6th, 2004, 06:50
Originally posted by LSs1Power
520rwtq :confused: I would like to see the dyno please.... I dont think any M5 to date can get 520rwtq N/A without NOS or Boost. Show me the dyno.

520 togues is at the engine....420HP's....I've seen his dynos...

LSs1Power
October 6th, 2004, 06:59
520 togues is at the engine....420HP's....I've seen his dynos...

So its an engine dyno? I never heard of a M5 having more TQ than HP in my life.... M5 tend to be high revving engines which tend to have more HP than TQ.

Nordschleife
October 6th, 2004, 17:45
Originally posted by LSs1Power
So its an engine dyno? I never heard of a M5 having more TQ than HP in my life.... M5 tend to be high revving engines which tend to have more HP than TQ.

As bhp is a function of torque and rpm, only a sick road car engine would have more torque than hp. That is axiomatic.

R+C

A418TQTip
October 6th, 2004, 23:54
Originally posted by nyrs6
is that to the wheels? Because 420 whp is far from a stock M5.

I'm pretty positive he's talking about the E39 M5...

A418TQTip
October 7th, 2004, 00:09
Originally posted by steve
I've read the M5 V10 is a fragile engine with all it's components being right on the edge. it appears to have all sorts of sensors and computers to keep it running smooth... I'll take a solid Biturbo V8...

I don't think it's right on the edge... There's gotta be room for at least 50HP more (i.e. the M6 will use the same engine and will put out 550HP)...

Anyway, I don't think we question reliability here... How reliable is that 670HP RS6? ;) If it were THAT reliable, I think it'd come stock with that kind of power... ;)

To be honest with you guys, I don't care much about performance mods... I rarely get a chance to use 170HP... Let alone 500, 670, etc... :D Of course, I'm not saying I couldn't use more, but...

M5 RUS
October 7th, 2004, 08:26
Yes I am talking E39 M5....stock has 400Hp's and 500tq....and this guy has no CAts at dyno it showed 420Hp and 520 Tq...

may be we are talking about diif torgues...or I am talking about ones that RS6 has about 600+...

me not english:dance:

KZ_M5
October 11th, 2004, 01:24
I don't understand why is it so hard to believe that a NA engine can have more TQ than HP? It's pretty damn hard to find an NA engine which has less Torque than HPs! Except for bikes. But, you know what...I now understand. LoL! You measure the Torque in lb/ft and we measure it in Nm! That's why 500Nm for a stock M5 sounds ridiculous for you! Lol. Well, anyway I am here just with my 2cents- a stock RS6 with 450HP is no monster it's just a daily driver saloon car. Much more suitable to drive in towns/cities rather than the E39 M5. However, stock RS6 loses in 1/4 mile to a bone stock M5 E39. I have raced with an MTM 500HP RS6 and it was no monster as well, unfortunately. However, overall I liked the car. Something different from the M5. I can't say that I won that car by much, however 1-2 car lengths for sure.

Benman
October 11th, 2004, 01:39
Originally posted by KZ_M5
I don't understand why is it so hard to believe that a NA engine can have more TQ than HP? It's pretty damn hard to find an NA engine which has less Torque than HPs!

:confused: :confused: Wow. Never heard that one before!:confused:

KZ_M5
October 11th, 2004, 11:22
Originally posted by Benman
:confused: :confused: Wow. Never heard that one before!:confused:

Just to make sure you understand there are plenty of types expressing the measures of torque, such as lb/ft, Nm, kgs.
People from the Old World mostly measure the Torque in Nm. That's why when we say 500TQ this means 500Nm of torque, not 500lb/ft as you might assume. That's why we don't see many engines around with less TQ than HP. Hope that makes it a bit clearer.

milkandjuice
October 11th, 2004, 12:31
420hp from a stock M5 with the cats removed, can I ask if the cats are the same size of straws. I think your friends knowledge on extracting horsepower from NA motors is wasted, perhaps he should call one of the F1 teams, I here their always looking for magicians.

Oh and by the way, when he beat the Diablo, there was a driver in it wasn't there:p

M5 RUS
October 11th, 2004, 14:18
Originally posted by milkandjuice
420hp from a stock M5 with the cats removed, can I ask if the cats are the same size of straws. I think your friends knowledge on extracting horsepower from NA motors is wasted, perhaps he should call one of the F1 teams, I here their always looking for magicians.

Oh and by the way, when he beat the Diablo, there was a driver in it wasn't there:p

Ha-ha you are so funny....Yes I think so, I have Cats removed as well and my mufflers which are instead of CATS are 63mm....

As for Diablo, well I dont know what happned...you have know how to drive your car...Yes he did kicked his ass...the man got so upset that he left home...right away...puke:

Josers4imola
October 11th, 2004, 16:28
Hey!!!

read this and check the dates of performances of this super car :MTM: :MTM: :MTM: :MTM: :MTM:

http://www.mtm-online.de/presseberichte/au_rs4_11.pdf

and

http://www.mtmonline.de/rs4/pr_RS4.html

:rs4kiss: :wo:

audirs6sport
October 12th, 2004, 06:11

Any videos? Time slips?

audirs6sport
October 12th, 2004, 06:14
I don't understand why is it so hard to believe that a NA engine can have more TQ than HP? It's pretty damn hard to find an NA engine which has less Torque than HPs! Except for bikes. But, you know what...I now understand. LoL! You measure the Torque in lb/ft and we measure it in Nm! That's why 500Nm for a stock M5 sounds ridiculous for you! Lol. Well, anyway I am here just with my 2cents- a stock RS6 with 450HP is no monster it's just a daily driver saloon car. Much more suitable to drive in towns/cities rather than the E39 M5. However, stock RS6 loses in 1/4 mile to a bone stock M5 E39. I have raced with an MTM 500HP RS6 and it was no monster as well, unfortunately. However, overall I liked the car. Something different from the M5. I can't say that I won that car by much, however 1-2 car lengths for sure.

It's not a monster. That's why we call them a "beast." :D If you're using NM instead of Ft. lbs, you should be using PS as well instead of HP. :rolleyes: As for the 1/4 mile race result you bragging sooo much about, I CHALLENGE YOU!! :) :) :) :) :) I've raced few bone stock e39 M5's locally. :p I do love the 6 speed getrag on the e39 though!:D

M5 RUS
October 12th, 2004, 10:44
Originally posted by audirs6sport
It's not a monster. That's why we call them a "beast." :D If you're using NM instead of Ft. lbs, you should be using PS as well instead of HP. :rolleyes: As for the 1/4 mile race result you bragging sooo much about, I CHALLENGE YOU!! :) :) :) :) :) I've raced few bone stock e39 M5's locally. :p I do love the 6 speed getrag on the e39 though!:D

And what was the outcomes of your races and until which speed did you go....is your rs6 chipped???

You'd have to go the Kazakhstan to race him:dance: ...

KZ_M5
October 12th, 2004, 10:46
2 audirs6sport: May I ask you- why should we be using PS instead of HP? We might use KW as well. However, we tend to use HP in CIS.

Well, if I am being challenged, I believe I can select the place and the weapon:) We know the weapons, how about Kazakhstan as a place. If you don't dare coming here, don't challenge;)

milkandjuice
October 12th, 2004, 13:04
You do realise that your comparing a lesser powered BMW to the RS6, one that is twin turboed, against naturally aspirated Munich power. Your saying that this underpowered car, easily beat a Lamborghini, which happens to be Audi owned, and your stating all this on a site called "RS6.COM".

It is amusing to read but how far do you think the debate will go, until you realise that the only people that would believe such claims are blue and white flag wavers.

BMW M5 395hp/4024lb, 5ltr V8

Diablo 550hp/3583lb, 6ltr V12

Audi RS6 450hp/4048lb 4.2ltr V8 Biturbo

I didn't do to well in school, but even I can do the math on those figures
:idea:

A418TQTip
October 12th, 2004, 13:51
You do realise that your comparing a lesser powered BMW to the RS6, one that is twin turboed, against naturally aspirated Munich power. Your saying that this underpowered car, easily beat a Lamborghini, which happens to be Audi owned, and your stating all this on a site called "RS6.COM".

It is amusing to read but how far do you think the debate will go, until you realise that the only people that would believe such claims are blue and white flag wavers.

:hihi:

That's exactly what I was thinking the other day... M5 x Lambo?!? C'mon...

Now, as far as the RS6 goes, it seems to be a close race... :revs:

RS6 x M5 (camera car is a CSL) (http://www.free4games.de/bmwdrivers/w2.wmv)

audirs6sport
October 13th, 2004, 05:19
2 audirs6sport: May I ask you- why should we be using PS instead of HP? We might use KW as well. However, we tend to use HP in CIS.

Well, if I am being challenged, I believe I can select the place and the weapon:) We know the weapons, how about Kazakhstan as a place. If you don't dare coming here, don't challenge;)

Only under the condition of you paying for ALL of the expenses + loss of income and other compensations. If so, I will take that as you accepting the challenge, and I'll be more than happy to do so. You pick the place and the weapon, but you're paying for the compensations. Sounds fair to me. :) Otherwise, it would be a complete waste of my time to try to prove some random person out of no where what the truth is. :D :D :D :D You can use PS HP kW whatever you want. Either way, your M5 still won't beat mine!!! :dance: Except the tranny, I still gotta give credit to the 6 speed getrag type D. I hate this POS 5 speed automatic tranny. :w:

audirs6sport
October 13th, 2004, 05:25

Well the reality is, majority of the BMW owners do think HIGHLY of their cars; at least the ones around here. ;) "I think my car is faster. Therefore, my car is considerably faster than yours." :D :D :D :D :D Erik, if your reading this thread. By all means PLEASE close or remove if you can. Sadly, this thread has become another complete WASTE. :bye:

Erik
October 14th, 2004, 17:17
I like trial and error. Pics from this morning :D
We raced tuned M5s as well, but no pics are online.

CITYRACE - E55 AMG vs. RS6 Avant (450 hp)

http://www.rs6.com/pics/Various/SUPRA-1.jpg

More here...

http://www.rs6.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5372