PDA

View Full Version : I am at RUF to drive R Turbo 590 NARDO

7:53 RS6
September 28th, 2004, 21:16
I wounder if i can sleep to night, because to morrow morning we are meeting RUFs bad as car down at RUFs place in Germany.

0 to 100 km/h at 3,7sek, 0 to 200km/h around 10sek and top speed + 360km/h. Will have pics later. Belive me i will give it all i got:MTM: :MTM: :MTM: :MTM: :MTM: :MTM: :MTM: :MTM: :MTM:

ricky71370
September 29th, 2004, 00:41
I will be looking foward to your report and pictures... Early 06 I'm flying there to customize the 997. I haven't been able to sleep since we(wife and i) decided to purchase one.(a month ago... i'"m so tired...)lol

I'll be going thru Weissach out of Canada.

Have fun and please take a lot of pics..

Ricky

7:53 RS6
October 1st, 2004, 13:09
Originally posted by ricky71370
I will be looking foward to your report and pictures... Early 06 I'm flying there to customize the 997. I haven't been able to sleep since we(wife and i) decided to purchase one.(a month ago... i'"m so tired...)lol

I'll be going thru Weissach out of Canada.

Have fun and please take a lot of pics..

Ricky

Ricky im leaving to Gotland Ring over the weekend to track.

Hope to put out some pic and story from RUF when back.

We did see the 997 at RUF, they where picking it down to see whats could be done to it. But then some body at RUF said that it was not sure if 997 would be used, but maybee that was as the R turbo 590. But i can tell that 590 Nardo is fast.

Mr Lieb H-P the works maneger also called (BÖSE=angry) at RUF did fly us arond the area. Doing 330km/h on tiny roads and relly powersliding the car thru fast bends in 200km/h:D . Of course i did drive it to, more later have to go.

Erik
October 1st, 2004, 13:22
Ricky, if you don't get your car before 2006 I really hope your sleeping will improve soon...!!!

Pics are on their way - I hope!