PDA

View Full Version : Dialynx BulleTT 600bhp+

Robo BeasTT
January 11th, 2003, 13:26
Think you would like to see this monster TT from the UK !!!!

Enjoy , Robo....

http://www.dialynx.co.uk/~dialynx.co.uk/public_html/gti2002/gti_2002_pictures.htm

http://www.dialynx.co.uk/~dialynx.co.uk/public_html/gti2002/DSCF0032.JPG
http://www.wak-tt.com/gti2002/bullett2.jpg

Nrn
January 11th, 2003, 17:19
It looks awfully clean! I wouldn´t have thought it had so much if i saw it on the street! Never heard of dialynx before but they sure have done a nice job on this audi :D

BR /Nicke

Robo BeasTT
January 11th, 2003, 18:09
As you can see , they are Audi experts and have fitted a tuned S4 engine , gearbox & drivetrain in the little TT ! They know what they do ... I have been looking around for more information but it is difficult to find....

Some of the pics I got are from the Audi UK TT forum where I have been a member for some months now :) . There are a lot of people over here who love talking about the TT and many have got very good information about this car.

www2.ttforum.co.uk

I´m glad you liked the pics and articles....

Cheers

Robo

Nrn
January 14th, 2003, 21:16
It probably has enough tourqe to rip the TT apart :hihi:

BR /Nicke

Robo BeasTT
January 14th, 2003, 21:46
I found a link with a hole article for the BulleTT.... got it from a fellow TTer from the UK TT Forum.. all the credits should be for him... his nick is Wak ....

I Also will be waiting to see your post with your TT moded....

Hope you like the reading

Robo

http://www.wak-tt.com/tt/600bhptts4.jpg

Nrn
January 14th, 2003, 22:28
Thanks Robo, intresting reading! :0: But I get mad at the magazine :flamed: they should have tested it when it was dry outside and the figures would have been more accurate!

Never the less, intresting reading! :)

BR /Nicke

Robo BeasTT
January 15th, 2003, 09:16
Correct ! Can`t imagine what the figures could be on the dry !!! ... maybe they got some numbers at the Dialynx webpage.. I don`t know but should be worth trying as a reference for other supercars .. like yours or TT-Rs !!!!

Will keep informed :)

Cheers

Robo

Nrn
January 15th, 2003, 09:48
Originally posted by Robo BeasTT
Correct ! Can`t imagine what the figures could be on the dry !!! ... maybe they got some numbers at the Dialynx webpage.. I don`t know but should be worth trying as a reference for other supercars .. like yours or TT-Rs !!!!

Will keep informed :)

Cheers

Robo

Sounds good! I would be nice if you found some figures for the dry, i bet they are quite impressive :bow:

But I wont be in that league with my car, im heading for around 360-370bhp so TT-R and bullett would tear me apart :D

Thanks for keeping us updated!

BR /Nicke

Robo BeasTT
January 15th, 2003, 10:31
They claim to have the S4 engine in the TT to be rounded at 500bhp.. and the times from 0-60 is well just about 4 seconds (say it is 3,8 sec) .. so this is a real bad a** time to beat.. couldn`t find quarter mile readings but maybe in the future I will find something better...

Hope you like it :)

Enjoy

Robo

s6plus
January 27th, 2003, 17:05
For me Dialynx is a wel known company. They did a lot with those original audi quattro's.
Back in the days, they supplied me my chip for my audi 200 turbo quattro avant...
good cartuners...

Philippe
February 16th, 2003, 11:37
If some one , here, has a good contact at DIALYNX , Please contact me.....! and give me names....

This company has to be on the CHALLENGE LE MANS, as MTM & ABT (we know them well allready).

And I'd like to contact them...

Nrn
February 16th, 2003, 12:23
Originally posted by Philippe
If some one , here, has a good contact at DIALYNX , Please contact me.....! and give me names....

This company has to be on the CHALLENGE LE MANS, as MTM & ABT (we know them well allready).

And I'd like to contact them...

One way to contact them! :) They sure look like the know what they are doing! :D

www.dialynx.co.uk/about/index.htm

BR /Nicke

Snow
February 16th, 2003, 12:56
I've been mighty doubtfull concerning the TT, 'cause when it was introduced (for the first time) I read every article I could and I wasn't impressed by the figures... Well well, time goes on an now...got damn that's a quick car! :MTM:
BUT (and there's always a "but") how much money have they spent on that beauty and what price offers can they give? I bet it'll be stinky expensive... :deal: I'll better check out there homepage... See ya!

Nrn
February 16th, 2003, 14:18
Yore right about that! The TT is quite an expensive car to modify, at least when we are are talking power above 300-310bhp and you want it to reliable! But when you get past a certain point the HP:s gets cheaper again, and then they go very expensive! :)

But for instance the difference between ACE 340hp and 360-370hp kit is about 3-400 Euros, not much at all, but then again after 400 it gets very expensive again! So its really up to you, I understand those who dont want to spend that kind of cash on a TT, but what the hell its always fun when people think they can outrace you just because its a 1.8T under the hood! :)

And not to forget, the TT with the right chassi products handles great! Just look a Hoenesters race TT, that has outrun far mar powerful cars on the track! And look at the superstage tests with tuned TT:s!

BR /Nicke