PDA

View Full Version : E55

7:53 RS6
September 18th, 2004, 15:28
Did drive a friends e55 again, and i can say im glad i have my rs6.

Of course its always funny to drive rear driven cars whit plenty of hp and the tourq:bigeyes:

You can really go side ways all the time with this porker. Its fast.

But if rs6 comunicates with the driver a tiny bit if comperd to a real sportscar like GT3rs or M3 CSL.

The e55 dosent even talk to you in my mind anyway.
RS6 superior, steering, chassi, breakes(the feeling of breakes to give it much or litel breaking)

Hope you guys dont flame me for saying that E55 is in my mind to much like a american car(daimler chrysler) even in quality feeling, RS6 is more solid.

But when i grow out of SPORT mode if ever. I could see my self in a E55 avant:heart: the tourq.

keo
September 20th, 2004, 03:44
With you 100% about the torque on e55. I had driven many time on the e55 and if there is anything i like about it, it's the torque on this machine. The rest simply not my taste...:rs6kiss:

October 6th, 2004, 21:07
Well i did drive the E55 on gotland ring as well for a few laps and im still in love with the touqe!.

And my friend was relly giving it a go, it was his first time on a real track. And man he was out there all day whit it. I got to give E55:thumb: up for not giving up on him....no limp mode there.

Well its not a turbo. We could hardly get the oiltemp to raise:D Well it did but not much. I was in the pit coling the beast down and he was just driving along al day long. And man he was burning out its tiers. I was telling him how to do donuts or 8 numbers with the car and he relly did try, not relly made the 8 but its fun video. I will give it to Erik for posting here.

keo
October 7th, 2004, 04:30
Hello 8:29RS6

Did you modified your car? I have notice that in stock rs6 it really not a good competition to e55. I had my rs6 upgrade using MTM stage III with 535hp. Honestly, it is up to par now, response, acceleration is way much better. Had a good run with e55 yesterday over a high speed turn on a highway. My friend in the e55 (stock) told me what did you done to this beast. He has hard time just to keep up with me. I don't know if it is just coincidence that most e55 owner are really craze (nut) driver like my friend and yours. Anyway, I don't see this face anymore:hihi: on them. Now is my turn :bye:

October 7th, 2004, 12:17
Originally posted by keo

Did you modified your car? I have notice that in stock rs6 it really not a good competition to e55. I had my rs6 upgrade using MTM stage III with 535hp. Honestly, it is up to par now, response, acceleration is way much better. Had a good run with e55 yesterday over a high speed turn on a highway. My friend in the e55 (stock) told me what did you done to this beast. He has hard time just to keep up with me. I don't know if it is just coincidence that most e55 owner are really craze (nut) driver like my friend and yours. Anyway, I don't see this face anymore:hihi: on them. Now is my turn :bye:

My RS6 is stock. And i dont have a chance in a a fast strahigt line. Have to tune it like yours to keep up there. On track its more to the driver than to the car often. And he bites the dust on track all time, fast or slow track :hahahehe: Many cars bites the dust against my avant on track, espessaly the fast Porsches drivers go :confused:

For sure i could tune and give him the:hahahehe: on the straight line as well! He sure then would be surpised:D

J.Seven
October 7th, 2004, 14:09
Originally posted by keo

So, is your 535Hp RS6 faster on straight line performance than the E55?

J.Seven

keo
October 8th, 2004, 09:25
Both e55 and rs6 is a fast car. What I am able to say is that I am not afraid to go against the e55 in a straight line anymore. It all matter of who first step on the throttle first. Who is faster? is a never ending story..................But my story is that I kick his ass good yesterday.... :hahahehe: .....:rs6kiss: