PDA

View Full Version : Ouch!!!

sturs6
September 17th, 2004, 13:52
I happened to go to a local Audi forum that I very rarely visit and I found this post (http://www.ncaudi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=830&highlight=rs6). It is ashame that people just run around telling these type stories. I know who told this guy the info and I can not wait to see him again. I am going to give him a hard time. The stroy is so screwed up. Oh well who cares what other people think!!!
-Stuart

gjg
September 17th, 2004, 16:19
at least he took it as a men ......... and you were very, very polite.

Klint
September 17th, 2004, 17:00
Ouch!!!

Exactly, if need be, Stuart, I could call in my smoke dogs to do the dirty work? ;) (j/k!!)

Bauer
September 17th, 2004, 17:22
HOLEY CRAP!!!! you aged 11 years in a matter of seconds. Stewart, you feeling ok????

Hey, that RS6 is at Diablo Audi in Concord....my local dealer. Glad to hear to are most likely staying with the RS6.

Cheers,

bilbozilla
September 17th, 2004, 17:45
Originally posted by Bauer
Hey, that RS6 is at Diablo Audi in Concord....my local dealer.

Not so fast - we've got a Mugello at Sonnen ... MY local dealer. Remember, I think I got your car, UrQ got my car, and so on. :argue:

Bauer
September 17th, 2004, 17:54
Not so fast - we've got a Mugello at Sonnen ... MY local dealer. Remember, I think I got your car, UrQ got my car, and so on.

LOL

sturs6
September 18th, 2004, 01:55
Originally posted by bilbozilla
Not so fast - we've got a Mugello at Sonnen ... MY local dealer. Remember, I think I got your car, UrQ got my car, and so on. :argue: Hey no battles here lets everyone be nice and everything will be ok. :D :hihi:
:wo: is right

eph94
September 18th, 2004, 02:17
Wow, Stu, I wish my daddy were so generous. :thumb:

For some reason, I always assumed you were an old fogey. Dang, I have a year on you. That makes me older than an old fogey.

sturs6
September 18th, 2004, 02:19
Originally posted by JJV-MA
Wow, Stu, I wish my daddy were so generous. :thumb:

For some reason, I always assumed you were an old fogey. Dang, I have a year on you. That makes me older than an old fogey.
I wish mine was too.
Ah so you are 21!!! Oh wait no 32 I am confused this guy messed me up.
I wanted my dad to buy me a Ferrari but I bought myself an RS6 instead:D More practical...