PDA

View Full Version : 5-Spoke Wheel 9,5x19"

Qisha
September 17th, 2004, 13:21
Does anyone know if there is a 5-Spoke Wheel 9,5x19" available ? I Would like to go for 275/30 19 Tires. I know MTM got a Wheel with these specs but no 5-Spoke.

audirs6sport
September 17th, 2004, 23:11
go to www.iforged.com they have a nice 5 spoke design. It's custom forged set.

R Revolution
September 20th, 2004, 14:25
I wouldn't really recommened IForged or DPE wheels unless you really would like to purchase them from a retailer. The only reason I'm saying this is because, I have had customers in the past that have purchased these wheels from me, and the silver lip on the wheel usually "flakes" or cracks in them.

Supposedly, IForged does not warranty this anymore. The reason I'm doubting this is because, I no longer do deals with IForged anymore due to their inconsistency in making proper wheels.

As for other custom wheels, I would recommened going with HRE, however if money is an issue look into getting CCW wheels.

Link: http://www.ccwheel.com/ :)

noushy
September 20th, 2004, 21:02
I would agree with the previous message. I do not have any experience with iForged, but I have seen a large number of expensive wheels with poor manufacturing. One in example is Lowenhart. Beautiful wheels with a crummy finish. They will flake and look like a 200 dollar wheel. My experience with HRE wheels is that they are top of the line. As good or better than say an AMG wheel. They are a perfect fitment, and very beautiful. Please find one of my earlier posts to see my setup with HRE on the RS6.

Noushy

Qisha
September 20th, 2004, 21:22
I see Dahlback uses a 9.5x19" Wheel. The Antera Design 309.
But on the Application List the Wheel is not listed for the RS6, just S6. :rolleyes: