PDA

View Full Version : I'm looking for info(personal experiences) regarding Larini Exhaust systems

ricky71370
September 14th, 2004, 18:38
If anyone out there has purchased or know of anyone that has purchased Larini Exhaust , please respond to this thread.. I'm in the process of adding a 'sport" exhaust to my gallardo and any customer info would help.

Thanks
Ricky:mech: :mech:

Nordschleife
September 14th, 2004, 19:37
Ricky

From way back Larini Systems have manufactured excellent exhausts. Their workmanship is first rate. If you poke around their web site, you will find a recording or their Gallardo exhaust, I prefer it to the Tubi sound.

I know nothing about their US agent.

R+C

Benman
September 15th, 2004, 05:40
I learn something new every time I visit this forum. Before today I never even heard of Larini Exhaust let alone knew if they were good. Thanks for the continuing info Nordschleife:0:
Ben

ricky71370
September 15th, 2004, 17:17
Thx Nord...

I looked into tubi and prefered Larini too.
Day before yesterday I was at the dealer and they had their first Larini gallardo ready for delivery, I had the pleasure to listen and was very impressed:bow: :bow: :bow:
I'm getting it done soon enough. The dealer order it and it should take no more than 7-10 business days to arrive.(from england)

What a sound,!

Ricky

Bingocaller
September 15th, 2004, 17:39
Cant wait for the vid :race: :music: