PDA

View Full Version : New member .... from Spain

Robo BeasTT
January 10th, 2003, 12:45
Hello everybody , have seen your webpage and must say I think it is great ! I have myself a modified TT 225 Coupe Quattro and registered to know things other than I have found at other great forums.....

I live in Madrid , Spain and look forwards sharing good info about this great car :)

Hi to you all .....

IŽll attach some images of my car if I can manage to do it here....

PS Nrn : I loved the rear spoiler which you have mounted on your TTR.... could you please give me some information about it ? who manufactures it, price, etc? pleaseeeeeee .... could be my "last" ever mod to put in a somewhat well mounted TT ....

I`ll appreciate it .

Cheers

Robo

http://mysite.freeserve.com/Robo_Beastt/images/4-picture2.gif?0.728414013197705
http://mysite.freeserve.com/Robo_Beastt/images/4-picture3.gif?0.3337387128736461
http://mysite.freeserve.com/Robo_Beastt/images/2-picture1.gif?0.3341954689378367
http://mysite.freeserve.com/Robo_Beastt/images/2-picture3.gif?0.4401079944824562http://mysite.freeserve.com/Robo_Beastt/images/4-picture1.gif?0.4165453507933786

Robo BeasTT
January 10th, 2003, 13:12
Forgot to mention some of my mods :

Engine :
Oettinger 250bhp chip
Forge Front Mount Intercooler
Mocal Oil Cooler
Forge Diverter Valve
Green Twister Air Intake + personalised intake hosing
Samco IC & Intake hoses

Brakes :
Front .- Brembo Gold series 328mm slotted & drilled discs + 4 piston calippers
Back .- Forge uprated slotted discs

Exhaust :
Alcon ??? complete exhaust tubing w/100 cpsi sports cats
Sebring dual 101mm rear exhaust system

Suspension :
H&R sports suspension w/Bilstein springs (-35mm)

Wheels/Tyres:
Antera type 321 18X8" w/Kumho Ecsta Supra 225X18 tyres
H&R 20mm spacers (front + rear)

OTher :
Caractere Front Grill
Armrest
White Dials
Boost Gauge
Alpine Sat/Nav system w LCD
Momo gear knob
+ other bits

Bought & soon to install :
Race Valve N75
ECS light pulleys
Sports Clutch Kit + lightened flywheel

+more to come....

Power figures not available at the moment , I need to find a rolling road for a 4X4 car .....
BHP : 290+ (est)
Torque : ?
0-60 best : 5.74secs (measured w/GTech)
Top speed : 260+ km/h (on dial)

Hope you like it

Robo

Erik
January 10th, 2003, 16:04
Hello and welcome! You have a very nice TT :cool:

Nrn
January 10th, 2003, 18:34
Originally posted by Robo BeasTT

Hi to you all .....

IŽll attach some images of my car if I can manage to do it here....

PS Nrn : I loved the rear spoiler which you have mounted on your TTR.... could you please give me some information about it ? who manufactures it, price, etc? pleaseeeeeee .... could be my "last" ever mod to put in a somewhat well mounted TT ....

Hello and welcome here to RS6.com! Nce TT and nice pics! :)

Wich front are you intrested in, the one on my roadster or the one on the TT-R?

Mine (roadster) is a rieger! www.rieger-tuning.de its just a small part that you glue onto your existing front!

The other one I think is custom made so youll have to talk to PH (owner to TT-R) about that! He calls himself TT-R here at RS6.com

Br /Nicke

Robo BeasTT
January 11th, 2003, 12:43
Hi Erik B & Nrn, thanks for the welcome and nice comments :) .....

Specially thanks for the rear spoiler info from hohenester !!!! I appreciate it very much.... IŽll try to find out whether I can get their spoiler here in Spain , if not I will ask them directly for help :)

Thanks a lot and keep up the good work ....

Have a nice weekend

See you soon ....

Happy Robo

:D

TT
January 14th, 2003, 10:23
Hi Robo, I am here!

Hello everybody, my friend Robo gave me this fantastic webpage and I want to join you!

I am from Spain too and own a standard TT coupe quattro.

Hope to learn a lot of things!

Cheers

Nrn
January 14th, 2003, 11:48
:addict:
BR /Nicke

Robo BeasTT
January 14th, 2003, 12:48
Hi TT ! glad to see you are now with us :) !!!

Why do you say your TT is standard ? you have added to your 180 bhp an original exhaust system for the 225 , haven`t you ? so your TT is no more standard :D , you have just initiated into the tuning zone , welcome and until soon :)

Robo

TT
January 14th, 2003, 13:30
OK one mod, an OEM 225 twin pipe exhaust on my 180 quattro and very happy! The first mod and hope not the last :D

Thanks Nrn!

Cheers all

Nrn
January 14th, 2003, 21:21
Is it without any modificatiosn of the car? I thought the spare tire made it hard to fit twin pipes on the RWD. :confused:

Do you have a link to OEM? Would be nice. :D

Please feel free to post if you have any more pictures of your car!

Take care! :)

EDIT: OFFTOPIC: BTW I visited alicante the summer of 2000 very nice city, with alot of nice women :D

BR /Nicke

TT
January 14th, 2003, 21:48
Hi Nrn, rear exhaust is just the same for 180 quattro and 225 quattro, but not for FWD.
My oficial dealer fit it without problems, he only must change the rear valance (for the two holes).

I have 17" alloys, xenons, black leather, bose sound system, FIS, armrest, cupholder, etc...
The car is now 38.000 kms and don't have any problem at the moment, only the DV, now I have the Bosch latest version and I am thinking in Forge DV007 now...:D

I am going to post some pics of my baby, and you will see the rear exhaust system.

Off Topic: Of course, Alicante: sun and nice women! Robo knows Alicante and probably he think the same :cheers:

Cheers!

Robo BeasTT
January 14th, 2003, 21:53
He he he sure I know Alicante .. and Bańeres too my friend TT .. although just saw on the TV now how it looks like if it were Sweden over there right now !!!!

Hope the ice & snow clear fast....

And ... ohhhhh yessss nice women :)

BTW : you should post some pics from your TT over your house, it is one of the greatest views I have seen for owning a nice townhouse :)

See you my friend , IŽm off to sleep now

Good night and until soon

Robo

Nrn
January 14th, 2003, 22:21
Ooops my mistake, i thought you had a 180hp FWD! :blush:
Now I understand how you could fit the exhaust! auditt here at the forum solved it a bit different with his TT,its a 180hp FWD or at least i used to be 180hp :D
Check out the pics at www.rattracing.com klick on "styling" and you can have a look at the pics! Sadly the homepage is in swedish!

You seem to have a nice TT aswell, looking forward to the pics!

Yes Im quite tired of the snow aswell, but i can always go for a ride on the snowmobile, that usually helps :D

BR /Nicke

Erik
January 15th, 2003, 11:36
Hey! What do you think about this spoiler (MTM bimoto)

TT
January 15th, 2003, 11:47
Hello Erik B. Very glad to speak with you!

In my opinion looks great and necessary for the bimoto. But DTM type spoiler looks better in my honest opinion:)

Cheers

ABT Limited TT
January 15th, 2003, 12:13
Hello!

I`m a new member too! I`m from Norway.
I have a TT Coupe just like Robo BeasTT. Denimblue 225hk quattro. The only mods I`ve done so far is the open air filter som Green, mp3 player and new Porsche winter wheels (http://www.jorgenrud.no/bilverksted/images/felgimport/felger/artec/21.jpg) .

But I have plans for my TT. I`ve ordered some styling, got mail today that the grill has arrived...so now I`m just waiting for the front. In 4 months I`ll get a custom made exhaust (I can`t almost wait so long!!!!). There will also be some coilovers, maybe KW. And a chip.

One thing I`m not sure of is what kind of wheels I want for the summer...anyone has some suggestions ?

Robo BeasTT
January 15th, 2003, 12:24
Erik B : I`m not real sure I like that spoiler...I`m more to TT`s likes.. I prefer the DTM-like spoilers like the ones made by Rieger, Hohenester and DMConcept....

Even though the BimoTo is the non plus ultra of the TT`s , I totally adore it....

However I don`t know if the pic you posted is from the original concept or the last one.... because I`ve seen on a mag article from Jan 2003 the Bimoto with mounted scoops for the rear engine intake and a giant 3 way Exhaust system showing out of the rear bumper.. will look for more pics of it ...

Nice pic :)

Robo

ABT Limited TT : Welcome , as I am only a newbie but don`t worry , we all can help each other in tuning matters...

I would suggest for your car some 18" or even 19" wheels from OZ, try the Superleggera... just love those wheels...

Also would advice a steering wheel from Isotta, called Vallelunga ... go to www.isotta.com and tell me what do you think about it ... I think it matches perfectly wit the TT`s interior.. any comments ?

Have fun and welcome again :) !!!!

Cheers

Robo

Nrn
January 15th, 2003, 21:34
Since we started talking about wheels for the TT I moved Those posts here:
http://www.rs6.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=555

So plz continue the conversation there, and feel free to start a new tread next time! :)

I didnŽt quite get it right since I am quite new as a moderator ;) :D

BR /Nicke