PDA

View Full Version : Eisenmann for sale

highrustler
September 8th, 2004, 08:00
Guys,

I've got an Eisenmann Race exhaust system for sale. It was on my car for a couple weeks. The sound is unreal but just a bit too loud for my taste. The tips are polished and roughly the same size as the OEM system. If you like the Sound Enhancing and want a little more, this is absolutely the system for you! I paid over $2200 for the system new from the US Importer http://www.eisenhaus.com/main.php and will sell for $1500 plus shipping. If you ever wanted to try the Eisenmann, here’s your chance to do so for a lot less dough. The system is boxed and ready to ship from Autosport Werks in Colorado. If you live near by, they would be more than happy to install the system for you. (sorry, no international shipping)

Thanks,
James

highrustler
September 8th, 2004, 08:06
another...

rs6_newyork
September 8th, 2004, 16:39
how loud is loud? loud as in people wince when you're just cruising down a street?

highrustler
September 8th, 2004, 16:51
The sound and note is the best I've heard between Sportec, Milltek and Sound Enhancing. I'd say it's 30% louder than the sound enhancing, which was a little much for me. It was strange... my car got more head turning due to the sound than I’ve ever got from looks. People saw a mild mannered sedan but heard a Viper. It’s great if you want a bit more than the sound enhancing system. There is a sound clip at the following link:

http://www.eisenmann-technik.de/auspuffanlagen/galerie_list_ovs_kat_audio_ovs_pg_1_ovs_rbrk_33.ph p

Cheers,
James

jackal
September 8th, 2004, 19:04
That is a brutal sound!!! :0:

ploglet
September 9th, 2004, 17:17
Car looks great! What exhaust are you going to replace the Eisenmann with?

minimme
September 12th, 2004, 02:27
Quick question:

What do you think installation would cost? (ball park).

What impact would it have on the warranty?

I can't get the sound clip to play, can you post it or email it?

Thanks

highrustler
September 12th, 2004, 17:08
Install would probably cost around $150-200. No, I don't think it would void the warranty. My car has been in the shop 4 times and the dealer never even noticed that the exhaust was changed. Chipping is a different issue. I don't know how to help you with the sound clip. It should launch your Windows media player automatically. Perhaps you need an update from Mr. Gates.

James

CornersWell
September 29th, 2004, 14:15
If so, please contact me. I might be interested. Thanks.

teamimola/rs6
November 16th, 2004, 03:52
c

CornersWell
November 16th, 2004, 14:31
Sorry, but I'm the very happy new owner of this Eisenmann cat-back system, so it's no longer available. CW