PDA

View Full Version : The next collection piece--997 Ruf R Turbo(2006)

ricky71370
September 7th, 2004, 03:21
I've made an executive decision towards my collection, 997 Ruf R Turbo is the choice... the car in the picture is a 996

ricky

anyone that lives in germany let me know, i'm flying over the pond to directly test and customize the Ruf in Munich.. i just have to wait for the 997 turbo to come out..it shouldn't be long:dance: :dance: :dance: :wo: :wo: :wo:

ricky71370
September 7th, 2004, 03:24

McBurn4ever
September 7th, 2004, 07:30
Man, you've got bad taste... :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Since I've already driven the new 997 CS...and it was just in my taste, GREAT...I can only try to imagine the new 997 Turbo...
The RUF 997 Rturbo? That must be insanity on wheels.. :MTM: I'm sure I would love it! :heart: :wo: :heart:

RS4Ever
September 7th, 2004, 07:39
wow!

good luck man.. sounds very cool.

great pic!
that would be 1 awsome car to add to the collection.

how is everything in Florida?

about 2.5 million people left , some of my family ended up staying.. did u also?

here in Atlanta (tonight actually) we have lots of wind gusts mixed with rain.. not anything dramatic.. hehe

Erik
September 7th, 2004, 16:31
That is a very nice addition. A friend ordered the 997 Turbo as well. I think he expects to get it around 2006 but nobody can really tell yet.

If you go to RUF please let me know if you'd like some company.
We have tried to go a couple of times but other things came between. It should be a fun trip. :hahahehe:

nene
September 7th, 2004, 18:46
That is truely a nice addition...and most certainly maddness on wheels.

I have to meet up with you next time I'm in FL! I usually go to Miami, but I'd be willing to drive up anywhere to meet up with you for a cup of coffee...err...iced coffee.

ricky71370
September 7th, 2004, 22:29
rs4ever- erik- nene

rs4ever,
once again i lucked out. no damage to the house:wo:
we decided to stay and ride it out, i'm 20 minutes north east of orlando so we got 50mph winds for 7 straight hours(not fun) luckly we didnt reside in palm beach or ft. pierce where the winds were 100-110mph sustained for 11 plus hrs(crazy stuff)

erik-
once the process starts early 2006, i will certainly inform you. i wouldn't mind having company for such great trip, the wife and I are starting to plan the trip(without the kids) and can't wait...

nene-
anytime your in the sunshine state let me know. like i stated earlier, i live 25 minutes northeast of orlando. i wouldn't mind meeting up in orlando and if we plan it right i could even take the trip down to miami with the lambo. that would be fun... iced coffee sounds better too.

ricky

bludnik
October 2nd, 2004, 01:16
need anyone to polish your cars and do other light maintnance on them? i'll just bring my inflatible matress and my sleepingbag and sleep in the garage... :D

congrats on the new car Rick.. hope you'll stay with the euro cars in the next additions to your collection as well... :thumb: