PDA

View Full Version : great service by audi uk...again

jon
September 5th, 2004, 00:07
This afternoon, after the dealer shut my check light came on and there was a smell of sulphur. The audi tech came out and diagnosed a faulty lambda probe causing the engine to run lean. They flatbeded the car to a dealer of my choice which was a 4 hour drive away, and sent a taxi to take me to alamo car rental where an RS6 was waiting for me with a complimentary tank of gas for my troubles.

all I can say is well done Audi.

RS4Ever
September 5th, 2004, 01:11
too bad for your car

but sweet deal:0:

gjg
September 5th, 2004, 08:30
can I ship our Porche/AUdi dealer over to learn some lessons?

I'm picking up plus on Monday, we go over the papers, my question 'would you have a cup of cofee?" ..... "sure, there is a small restaurant accross the street, you can buy one over there" response - and this is, by far, not the first car we ordered here.:doh:

gregoryindiana
September 7th, 2004, 01:17
Originally posted by jon
They flatbeded the car to a dealer of my choice which was a 4 hour drive away, and sent a taxi to take me to alamo car rental where an RS6 was waiting for me with a complimentary tank of gas for my troubles.

all I can say is well done Audi.

So when in London in December, I'll be able to rent an RS6 from Alamo??

I'll get to work on that right away.

jon
September 7th, 2004, 08:52
possibly. I don't know if they rent them out or not, they handle the delivery and storage of Audi Replaacement Vehicles (ARC), but if their not in use they probably will do.

Bauer
September 7th, 2004, 19:45
Lets hope the head of Audi UK takes a Job as head of Audi USA:D :D

jon
September 8th, 2004, 12:20
audi Uk is "owned" by it's head, one Mr K Rose, he likes to work for himself not others unfortunatley.