PDA

View Full Version : More Pics Of My TT-R

TT-R
January 8th, 2003, 23:47
:incar:

Hi Again since there is already a few pics of my car here, I thought I should send in a few more....

This is the Plenum intake built by DBR

www.audituning.com

C ya Guys !

Regards PH

TT-R
January 8th, 2003, 23:52
:byeM5:

On this picture u can clearly see the airflow outblow thru the hood ! Most Air that goes thru the radiators passes out thru that invertet Nasa scope and not heating the engine more than enough

TT-R
January 8th, 2003, 23:56
some more angles and interior

TT-R
January 8th, 2003, 23:58
well well

krabu
January 9th, 2003, 01:12
Originally posted by TT-R
some more angles and interior

Had you assembled the supertouring plastic windows on that picture?
Since if you look at the top edge of the window it looks like a normal glass window.

Who much lighter is it with the supertouring plastic windows and approximately how much do they cost?

Regards
/peter

TT-R
January 9th, 2003, 21:23
Good eyes !!!

U were right,that picture is quite old and during that time only the rear window is made out of plastics.The other ones came later.There r different kind of plastics.The std plastic (lexan) wich get ugly very fast is not so expensive.But the real stuff that is used for the professional rallycross teams and supertouring is rather expensive, but on the other hand its almost impossible to scratch them.Also its allmost impossible to see from distance that they r not real glass,U have to knock on them to understand .Since I did not pay them separatley, it came with the hole chassi mod we did I do not know exactly how much they cost.Best answer would be given by Anders at ACE who did them.The weight of the plastics os allmost nothing so on the TT it will save a lot o kilos !

Best regards

PH

krabu
January 9th, 2003, 22:06
Thank's for the answer. :)
Next question... :D

...what brand / where from are your seats? Love them! :bow:

Regards
/peter

Nrn
January 9th, 2003, 23:57
Originally posted by krabu

...what brand / where from are your seats? Love them! :bow:

Regards
/peter

I think they are recaro, special for the TT. Thay had quite a high price aswell, but thats a story to that if I rember correctly, PH can probably tell you that! :)

BR /Nicke

DP
January 20th, 2003, 22:23
TT-R in da house:
well well

I just have to say well well well, that TT sure rocks (atleast my) world and yes I have had the honour of riding "shot gun" in it and there's only one word for that feeling, INSANE.....

DP says: More to come 2003?????

Nrn
January 20th, 2003, 22:54
Originally posted by DP

DP says: More to come 2003?????

Welcome to RS6! :)

http://www.rs6.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=486

It looks like hes more or less finished with it!

BR /Nicke

DP
January 21st, 2003, 12:08
nrn in da house:
It looks like hes more or less finished with it

DP says: If I know PH right he'll never finish that car, always something new around the corner as with all his toys...

Nrn
January 21st, 2003, 13:47
Originally posted by DP
nrn in da house:
It looks like hes more or less finished with it

DP says: If I know PH right he'll never finish that car, always something new around the corner as with all his toys...

Yes you probably right! I dont think thats hes through developing it either!

The superstage is a goal that he has to reach, so that would be heartbraking :vsad: if he didnīt get that to work properly before the car is sold!

BR /Nicke

TT-R
January 21st, 2003, 16:13
:deal:

Krabu

Here is some details of the seats.The front seats is made by RECARO i Germany.They are called Racing Shell Audi and is special ordered with the cars original leather.when its ordered you give the option number of you car and RECARO can with in corporation with Audi AG make them with exactly the same material and colour as the rest of the interior.As far as I know there is only one pair of them made in just that option and look.The only hatch is that the price of that seat is way to much.But I was lucky so when I ordered the seat from recaro they gave me an offert of that seat in Swedish krona.But when the bill arrived later it was the same amount in German Marks for the seat and for the leather works in Euros.That misstake was cleared by the agency of RECARO in Sweden and they let me have the seats for the first price given to me.Otherwise I would never had bought them,

Best regards PH