PDA

View Full Version : Gumball3000-2004 "The six episodes by Extreme Channel"

Co\\'boy
August 21st, 2004, 10:58
First of all I hope this isn't a double post:)

You will find the full six episodes about the 2004 Gumball rallye on the following "website":D :D

http://vids.torquenstein.net

just click right and "save target as". The quality is great and the episodes are really funny.

Have fun watching

Cheers

RS4Ever
August 21st, 2004, 20:01
thanks man.

Co\\'boy
August 21st, 2004, 23:10
No problem,

Pitty thing though that they ripped the episodes with the commercials in the middle of the show, for that you can download a video splitter from www.download.com and after you managed to get rid of those commercials you have have to "glue" the two parts together again:0: For this you need a video joiner and then you can convert those to a dvd file, so next time you can watch the show on your telly together with friends or family:hahahehe: :hahahehe: :thumb:

I like these episodes alot, funny vids and the download speed is very satisfying as well.

Cheers

RS4Ever
August 22nd, 2004, 02:08
oh thanks.

hey do you or any1 know more info about kimble's CL3000?
I've also seen him drive it in some of his clips from his website.
any specs?

Co\\'boy
November 3rd, 2004, 19:18
Sorry man but I have no idea, it is probably a 500 or a 600 :revs:

Anyway, he was recently caught in Belgium, a few kilometres from where I live actually. He and a Belgian friend of him, who is a Mercedes dealer, were involved in an accident. Witnesses said that they had been racing a few minutes before the accident happend. The other guy hitted a woman, she was badly wounded. The fact was that Kimble was shooting pictures and filming that woman instead of helping her, and no need to say that not helping a wounded person is an offence. They showed some footage of that tape on the news here. Looks to me that his whole life is one big Gumball Rallye. He was driving more than 200 km/h and driving through redlights and even driving on the pavements, Gumball style. I have read some newspaper articles about this incident. There was one newspaper in particularly that used a picture of his old Mercedes E-class AMG, the car that was trashed "a few metres before the finishline" in the Gumball Rallye edition 2001. The information in the newspaper was completely wrong. So....

Cheers

freerider
November 4th, 2004, 23:13
Originally posted by Co\\'boy

Anyway, he was recently caught in Belgium, a few kilometres from where I live actually.

Was dat niet in Aarschot (waar woon je dan, gezien dat dichtbij was)? Ik heb er ook iets van gehoord. Nogal verschoten eigenlijk. Wat doet die in België?

Greetz Johan

Erik
November 5th, 2004, 09:05
English please!

Co\\'boy
November 6th, 2004, 12:52
Originally posted by freerider
Was dat niet in Aarschot (waar woon je dan, gezien dat dichtbij was)? Ik heb er ook iets van gehoord. Nogal verschoten eigenlijk. Wat doet die in België?

Greetz Johan

Hi Freerider,

No, the incident didn't happen in Aarschot although that Aarschot is not that far from where I live as well:D The incident happened in Kessel (Nijlen) that is a small village close to Lier. It almost happened in front of the fishing store Janssens Sport. If this doesn't ring a bell, this an international-known fishing store. I'm a carp fisher myself so that's why I know this store. I couldn't believe what I read in the newspaper back then. It was like ... what the hell is this; Kimble involved into an accident in Kessel ?! The first question that popped into my head was are they talking about Kessel that small village near Nijlen ?! It is a small world isn't it ?;)
For all I know, he was visiting his Belgian friend, who is a Mercedes dealer.

ok, and I see you ask me where I live. Well I live in Heist Op den Berg.

I have seen that JIMTV is going to show some Gumball episodes later this week. Well actually, the first episode will be tonight at 19.00u and at 23.30u. The pitty thing is that it are the Extreme network episodes, so if you already downloaded the video files where I have posted the links of, you have already seen them:thumb:

Cheers

freerider
November 6th, 2004, 13:55
About the dutch, sorry, it was meant to be a pm.

And to Co\\'boy: Are all the episodes on your site the same as the ones on jimtv, or is it a selection?

And it's really weird that someone wants to be friends with Kimble :D.

About the store, no I don't really know it, because I live in Houthalen (near Hasselt), but my girlfriend is from Westerlo.

Well, all I can say is, good luck with the fishing, hope you catch a lot :thumb:

Greetz Johan

Co\\'boy
November 6th, 2004, 17:12
Originally posted by freerider

And to Co\\'boy: Are all the episodes on your site the same as the ones on jimtv, or is it a selection?

Yep, it are the same episodes:) Maybe they are going to show less than the original ones by Extreme Network:360:

Cheers