PDA

View Full Version : Any golf players around here?

steve
August 16th, 2004, 22:12
Hi all,

I was wondering, a lot of you guys that play golf? Cause I've seen a few on the forum but have no clue how many:D.
I play it about 2 times/week.

My Handicap is now 5.8. If I'd have more time I could be 3-4 but it's already nice;).

My best experience: a Hole-in 1 two years ago! I still have the ball I played it with:)!

Tell about your golfgame and experiences!:p

Greetings,

Steve

Erik
August 16th, 2004, 23:02
No I don't play Golf. I run RS6.com instead ;)
But I got a golf bag for free the other day, so who knows what the future will hold.

sturs6
August 17th, 2004, 02:47
I play and same as yourself I am certain I do not play as much as I would like. I only get to play about once a month here lately. I am now a 10 handicap but before while I lived in Florida for 2 years I was a 5 because I played every single day ( I was single then also and no kids). I can not think of any good stories but if I do I will post them.
-Stuart

What clubs do you use? I am currently playing with Zevo's but will be buying a set of Titelist soon.

gjg
August 17th, 2004, 06:44
I can't resist ....

a lot of you guys that play golf?

:harass: :harass: :harass: :harass: :harass: ....... no, I'm still sexually active ...... :harass: :harass: :harass: :harass: :harass:

:applause: :applause: :applause:

steve
August 17th, 2004, 07:52
sturs6, I currently play with Ping I3 Blade irons and taylor made woods with a Titleist driver:)

Erik, you should really give it a try... really addictive!:D

7:53 RS6
August 17th, 2004, 09:34
Of course i play golf and i agree its relly adictive and the best part is that its hell of a lot cheeper than tracking my cars at various tracks.

To really hit the sweet spot hard whit your driver is as god as doing a god lap at the ring(anyway almost!)

When i think of it im as agressiv whit my clubs as im driving. Its time to slow down. My hcp is 12.9

Best golf memory is from the 10 hole on Valderama i hit a eagel.

Check out my where im a member and please try them out if in Sweden espesally kungsängens master course

Where do you guys keep your membership?

http://www.kungsangensgc.se/
http://www.laholmsgk.com/public/enter.php