PDA

View Full Version : RS6 vs. Jaguar

sturs6
August 13th, 2004, 03:20
My first race tonight and it was exciting.
This guy pulls up next to me with his radio blairing and his buddys in the car. I had my windows down minding my own business then I hear the radio turn down. The driver then says hey would you like to race??? I said yeah if you really want to we can do that. He was driving a Jag XJR. As I waited for the light to turn green which was coming shortly the driver says this thing has a super charger and as I turn to respond the light changes and I say "so what!!!" I proceeded to leave him about three cars behind then cut in front of him to rub it in then pull over again to hear a response. Not much of a response came from them except let me go get my porsche and we will go again and I said bring it on dude. The guy then says I could probably beat you at top end... Oh My some people just do not know.
-Stuart

eph94
August 13th, 2004, 03:30
He obviously has a lot to lesrn!!

:addict: :rs6kiss:

Joe

Benman
August 13th, 2004, 04:41
Originally posted by sturs6
The guy then says I could probably beat you at top end... Oh My some people just do not know.
-Stuart
ALOT! The car is a Beast but to the common man it's just another Audi:rolleyes:
Ben:addict:

gmbh6
August 13th, 2004, 08:07
excellent!

hopefully you guys weren't on a crowded street. :addict:

gjg
August 13th, 2004, 09:10
ha ha - I bet he did some research that night ......

:applause:

RS4Ever
August 13th, 2004, 09:32
haha!

thats awsome.

i love that they just think its another A6.

and the fact that he had to tell you that it has a supercharger.. hehe. you probably know more about the jag than all his friends put together would know about the beast.

keep it up audi :cool2:

gjg
August 13th, 2004, 10:41
few years back, with S6 Avant, someone with 540i tried me in that area (85 going to the airport) .... ruined his day too ... it is hard to forget the expresion on this guys face .....:applause:

sturs6
August 13th, 2004, 12:27
Originally posted by gjg
few years back, with S6 Avant, someone with 540i tried me in that area (85 going to the airport) .... ruined his day too ... it is hard to forget the expresion on this guys face .....:applause:
It was at 9:30 pm on a not to busy road. George it was US 74 near 485 about 2.5 miles from home.

Bingocaller
August 13th, 2004, 12:39
Love these "kills"

Always makes my day :D :D :D

Klint
August 13th, 2004, 16:41
Good kill, Stuart. Congratulations. It seems that the behaviour shown by the 'pompous' Jag driver was very un-Jag like, not what you expect..... :D

Just a little word of warning- Watch out for those Paramount Performance Jags.... :bigeyes:

Aronis
August 13th, 2004, 20:37
Taken by the Advertising From Jaguar...

"hey, that's my Jag." Ya the one being spanked by the "A6"

LOLOLOLOOLOLOLOOLOL

Mike

Bauer
August 14th, 2004, 17:07
Classic Audi victory....love it the poor bastard never new what hit him. I am sure from now on, he will be a little more carefull about boasting how his jag(lower case) has a supercharger:D :bye2:

Audi 1
Jag 0