PDA

View Full Version : Belgian S-Club--Nice S3/TT pictures!

Reno
January 7th, 2003, 19:23
http://www.s-club.be/albums/2nd-meeting/abi.sized.jpg

http://www.s-club.be/albums/1st-Nurburgring/adw.sized.jpg

Lots more here:Audi S-Club (http://www.s-club.be/gallery)

:rs4addict

Nrn
January 8th, 2003, 12:43
I love what they have done to the lights of the TT, painted the plastic around in a grey color! Thats something that I wouldnt mind having on mine aswell! :)

BR /Nicke

Robo BeasTT
January 10th, 2003, 13:51
Nrn : If that TT is the new spec then the lights could be the original titanium finish , look great indeed ! Even so people in the US have painted that inner part in other colors like blue , grey, etc.... it looks really cool in my opinion but I think it is something real hard to do .....

In the audiworld forum there are several pics with this mod made....

Cheers

Robo

auditt
January 10th, 2003, 17:26
I didnīt like it at first but Iīve completely chanfed my mind. The hard part seems to be to take them apart. The glass isnīt designed to be removed.

Nrn
January 10th, 2003, 18:12
Originally posted by auditt
I didnīt like it at first but Iīve completely chanfed my mind. The hard part seems to be to take them apart. The glass isnīt designed to be removed.

Thats waht i have feared aswell, but i havent had the chance to try it! But if you say so i take your word for it! Then the only ay is to buy the lights from the S-line and thats probably quite expensive! :(

BR /Nicke

Nrn
January 10th, 2003, 18:17
Originally posted by Robo BeasTT
Nrn : If that TT is the new spec then the lights could be the original titanium finish , look great indeed ! Even so people in the US have painted that inner part in other colors like blue , grey, etc.... it looks really cool in my opinion but I think it is something real hard to do .....

Yes it sure is, its from the S-line! :)

And as auditt writes its probably very difficult to seperate the glass and the caseing! But as you pointed out the lights are sold on the S-line so i guess you can probably by it at the dealership!

BR /Nicke

Robo BeasTT
January 11th, 2003, 12:40
The mod can be done by yourself if you have the adequate tools and lots of time .....

TTSchwing from the US made it , here is the link with pics in case you are interested.....

http://public.fotki.com/ttschwing/headlight_mods_stta/sttanford_inspired/

I think Nrn posted his general link some days ago ....

Enjoy and if you go for it let us know :)

Robo

Nrn
January 11th, 2003, 12:46
Originally posted by Robo BeasTT
The mod can be done by yourself if you have the adequate tools and lots of time .....

TTSchwing from the US made it , here is the link with pics in case you are interested.....

http://public.fotki.com/ttschwing/headlight_mods_stta/sttanford_inspired/

I think Nrn posted his general link some days ago ....

Enjoy and if you go for it let us know :)

Robo

I have to check if I can go for it ;) But it looks nice and if he has done it, it canīt be impossible! But someone has already posted the question to how he could seperate the "light" from the glass!

I hope he answers it soon, so i can get down to buisness ;) I think a darker grey would look nice on a silver car! :D

BR /Nicke

BR /Nicke

Robo BeasTT
January 11th, 2003, 12:50
I think TTSchwing has it all explained in his webpage , Iīm not so sure .. but Iīll check it out .....

As for the color I donīt know, if I had the grey TT I would go for the same for the lights inside.....

But if you donīt like it you can always repaint it ;)

PS : Thanks for the hohenester spoiler info .. .Iīm all over it now :)

Cheers

Robo

Nrn
January 11th, 2003, 17:00
OK, ill have a look aswell at his homepage!
Maybe silver would be nice, but I like it when the colour is a little different its breaks off nicely :) And as you pointed out, I can always repaint it :D

No problem with the wing, it looks nice and at the same time it works really good! :) Thats what I like both shape and function!
I bet that hohenester can help you out!

BR /Nicke

Robo BeasTT
January 11th, 2003, 18:13
Yes Iīll bet I could ask for one of their spoiler in the near future .... what is the price for it ? Iīve heard they are between 1000 and 4000 Euro (aprox) depending on the model & materials..... how much did yours cost painted & mounted?

Thanks for the help...

Robo

Nrn
January 14th, 2003, 11:52
The spoiler is alot cheaper than that! About 600 euro! But painted and mounted i guess you will get close to a 1000!
www.ace-competition.com is the swedish reseller for hohenester and they mounted mine!

BR /Nicke

Robo BeasTT
January 14th, 2003, 12:51
Thanks Nrn , will look up for more Hohenester info , I`ll take a look at their webpage .... however I will have to chip up a bit in order to purchase it ..... will tell you whenever I can manage it :) !

Thanks again for the info and if you go for the light mod please let us know how it goes....

Cheers

Robo

Nrn
January 14th, 2003, 19:27
I can say promise you that you wont be dissapointed with the downforce the wing brings! My cars handling was greatly improved with only the coilovers and the wing! :D I only had a set of HR springs earlier and thay didn`t help much on the roadster! :( But now it handles great! :trans:

:incar:

BR /Nicke

Robo BeasTT
January 14th, 2003, 19:56
Too bad the past Christmas had me broke :( ...will have to earn some money and chip up for getting the wing ....

Will be somewhat more costly to get it to arrive to Spain and ge it fit .... well things are better when they are harder to get , donīt you agree ?

Will post up if I manage someday to get my hands on one of those :)

Cheers

Robo

PP-S3
January 24th, 2003, 11:05
S-club blegium ?

why not contact the french "club des amateurs audi" which an S section and a TT section ? can be quite inetresting !

check here audipassion (http://www.audipassion.com) unless you already know....

Reno
January 24th, 2003, 12:43
Great site, thanks for the link!

PP-S3
January 24th, 2003, 13:57
you're welcome !
hope to see you one of this days then..... :)