PDA

View Full Version : Rs4 Super Test Dates Photos Video

Josers4imola
August 10th, 2004, 12:39
We do super test with RS4s in most famous MAGAZINE CAR OF BRAZIL, the name of magazine is "4 Rodas"
and comparison in similar conditions and same track with BMW M3, AUDI RS6, FERRARI 360 MODENA, MASSERATI COUPÉ and PORSCHE TURBO 911, see the complete DATES and SUPER VIDEO and remember here in Brazil the petrol is bad, our best petrol is 95 octanes and here is very hot
AUDI´S FANS need to see this, in the next days the magazine will be ready AND THE ENGLLISH VERSION too but now see the DATES, PHOTOS AND SUPER VIDEO in this link

http://www.rs4-imola.com.br/events.htm

cheers

Erik
August 10th, 2004, 20:30
Nice!

But who drove an RS6 0 - 100 km/h in 6.1 secs...? :confused:

Josers4imola
August 10th, 2004, 21:02
Hi Erik!!! :thumb:
Here in Brazil our petrol is very very bad :doh: the best petrol is 95 octanes, all the sports cars have problems with dates, special cars with automatic gear box and here is TROPICAL CLIMATE very very hot :cool2:
My RS4 oettinger 517hp in Germany 0 - 100km/h - 4,1s
but here in the complete TEST WITH OPTICAL CORREVIT INSTALL IN THE CAR DO 0 - 100km/h in 5,0s :eye:
cheers

Kram
August 11th, 2004, 01:53
Congratulations Nino!

I really don’t think that the main problem was the pilot. Raul Boesel (ex-WSC Champignon with Jaguar, F1, and CART pilot) tested all the other cars.

The problem, in my opinion, was the weather (very hot and humid) and the test track being located at 1000m above sea.

Nino, 4rodas usually use Shell V-Power (87 IAD octane)puke: in their test. What was the fuel used in your car? I thought that you only use BR Podium (95 IAD octanes):vhmmm: .

I know that the RS6 (Importer’s Marketing Vehicle) tested was in bad condition. I drove it in that week and it was a little bit soft in my opinion.:rolleyes: And they were using “pee-like” fuel on it:doh:. The other cars were private cars (as the RS4s), and the driver only did two acceleration blasts in each one.:mech: :nono:

Julz RS4
August 11th, 2004, 06:18
Wow :thumb: :rs4addict

Thanks for your video Josers4imola !
The footage of the video is very cool. And for the RS4 lovers like me, it’s a must.

It’s very easy to note that you have powerful RS4 with a lot of power (hp+++). One things is sure … your RS4Imola is pretty unique.

//RS4 :rs4addict

A418TQTip
August 15th, 2004, 18:20
Wow! It must be real cool to own a car featured in a magazine. Hope it makes the cover! ;) :rs4addict Congrats!

As far as your report on the RS6 goes, I'm curious... Are they "watered down" due to the bad quality gas?

Keep up the good stuff! :race: